WooHoo! I am super pumped up to introduce the new Friday Printables Link-Up Party! This link-up will be the place to share printables to boost home, family, homeschool, financial, planning, education, blogging, and more.
Over the weekend, I was thinking about how cool it would be to have a link-up party to go to where we could all share printables on favorite sites-including our own. I love co-hosting The Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party with Jenn Roberts of Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling on Mondays. I figured why not start another fun link-up!
I love finding printables that can bless our family. A one-stop place where we can share those printables will be so fabulous!
Jenn has joined forces with me once more to host Friday Printables Link-Up Party! We are going to have a printables par-tay!
Brought to you by:
(If you are interested in becoming a co-host,
please contact Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Friday Printables Link-Up Party #1
Okay, here are a few basic rules to keep all of you rowdy bloggers and moms in place. (I’m totally kidding here. I have a special sort of sarcasm.)
- Family-friendly posts with printables only! I do not want to see any filth and nothing scary (especially no zombies-they freak me out!). Let’s keep it PG, maybe PG-13 rated.
- Share new posts with printables or those posts that need a little love.
- For every printables post that you leave, visit another and share or comment.
- Friday Printables Link-Up Party starts Fridays midnight ET and closes Sundays at 9 pm ET.
- Now, here is where the fun really begins! When the link-up closes, come back & vote for your favorite printables post.
- The printables post with the most votes will be featured in the next week’s link-up.
- All printables posts will be shared by host on social media.
- It’s great meeting others who enjoy printables like we do. Please take a moment and introduce yourself in the comments below so we can all get to know each other. This is a party after all!
Share Friday Printables Link-Up Party!
We will love you forever & ever! Plus, the more eyes we get on your favorite printable, the greater chance that it will be featured next week.
Tweet It:Join us at #FridayPrintables Link-Up Party! Share & find #printables for home, #homeschool,… Click To Tweet
When link-up party closes on Sunday night, use this tweet to let everyone know you voted for your favorite printable! I just voted for my favorite printable at #FridayPrintables Link-Up Party! Join me in picking next… Click To Tweet
If you would like email reminders about this link-up party,