Your kids will go crazy for these Baby Yoda Coloring Bookmarks. With 6 styles, these coloring bookmarks for kids are awesome ways to motivate your readers with this adorable and popular Star Wars character.
Check out these bookmarks and get creative ideas for customizing and more. Grab your free printable set today!
Baby Yoda Makes Reading SO Cool!
My boys are totally geeking out over Baby Yoda. And I can't blame them 😉
This cute character on the Disney+ series, The Mandalorian, has captured our attention with its big eyes and quirky personality.
After creating and sharing our Mandalorian Valentine's Day cards, my boys begged me to make some more resources specifically featuring Baby Yoda. How could I resist?
Since my youngest (Xman) has started to learn how to read this year, he loves making and using different bookmarks. Not surprising really-his older brothers were the same. There's something special about having a unique bookmark to keep track of your reading progress.
My three younger boys helped me with the captions on these Baby Yoda Bookmarks. And we're all having a blast coloring and customizing them for our reading fun.
Fantastic Ways to Boost the Fun with These Baby Yoda Coloring Bookmarks
Before I get to the tips and tricks for bolstering the learning fun with these Baby Yoda Coloring bookmarks, I wanted to give you a suggestion. I found that printing these bookmarks on white cardstock makes such a difference for durability and usage.
To make these coloring bookmarks even more cool, here are a few ideas:
- Use fun coloring utensils. My boys love our Kwik Stix for adding special backgrounds. (Use the metallic Kwik Stix for a shimmery effect.) Color pencils, markers, crayons, and watercolor paints are wonderful ways to decorate, too.
- Think outside the box. Instead of the traditional Star Wars colors, maybe make Baby Yoda purple or pink. Get creative!
- Flip the bookmark over and keep the coloring fun going. Add your own Baby Yoda or Mandalorian picture.
- You can also use the back of the bookmark to record how many minutes you've read (or how many books you've enjoyed).
- Add some stickers. Shiny stars or stickers with Star Wars themes would work well.
- Give a Baby Yoda Coloring bookmark to a friend or loved one. You can either color and customize for your friend or let the have some coloring fun 🙂
The Pencil Grip Kwik Stix Solid Tempera Paint Combo Pack, Set of 24The Pencil Grip Kwik Stix METALIX Solid Tempera Paint, Super Quick Drying, 6 Pack (TPG-613)The Pencil Grip Kwik Stix Solid Tempera Paint, Super Quick Drying, 6 /Pack (TPG-601)Star WarsCrayola Millennium Falcon Art CaseCrayola Colored Pencils Set, School Supplies, Presharpened, 36 CountCrayola Super Tips Markers, Washable Markers, Gift, 50 CountCrayola Washable Watercolors 8 ea (Pack of 2)
Get Your Free Baby Yoda Coloring Bookmarks
Motivate your Star Wars fans to get reading with these free Baby Yoda Coloring Bookmarks.
This free printable set includes 6 styles with 3 bookmarks per page for a total of 2 pages.
Remember: print on white cardstock for the best results!
*You may print as many of these coloring bookmarks as you need to enjoy with your kids, class, library, or co-op. If you have a friend or co-worker who you know would love to give their kids some Baby Yoda reading inspiration, please share the link to this post. Big hugs for sharing!!
When you join the Rock Your Homeschool community, you’ll receive this printable pack in a PDF download in an email, in addition to a password to unlock the freebies in our Subscriber’s Library. You’ll also get emails with ideas and encouragement to make learning fun.
(Current RYHS members just need to access the Subscriber Freebies page and enter the password in your welcome email. Or get the instant download in the email the week of this post.)