Yippety-skippety! Last week’s Friday Printables Link-Up Party was fun! Thanks for stopping by over the holiday weekend-and I’m so glad you could make it again.
I hope that this link-up party catches on so please share with your friends. Bloggers, link-up parties help you! Make sure to share your family-friendly printables for all to enjoy.
As promised, a printable that one of you share will be featured. Our very first featured printable comes from Shelley of There’s No Place Like Home. Check out her Free 12-Week Greek Mythology Unit Study.
Super exciting announcement! Jen of Practical, By Default is joining our link-up party! Let’s give her a warm welcome and hop on over to say hello. Mingling (a.k.a. comments in blogging world) are what makes a party great, right?
I encourage you to follow your Friday Printables Link-Up Party hosts. They are not only fabulous gals, but share amazing content that you will not want to miss!
Amy Milcic~Rock Your Homeschool
Jenn Roberts~Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling
Jen Mackinnon~Practical, By Default
(If you are interested in becoming a co-host,
please contact Amy at [email protected])
Friday Printables Link-Up Party #2
Okay, here are a few basic rules to keep all of you rowdy bloggers and moms in place. (I’m totally kidding here. I have a special sort of sarcasm.)
- Family-friendly posts with printables only! I do not want to see any filth and nothing scary (especially no zombies-they freak me out!). Let’s keep it PG, maybe PG-13 rated.
- Share new posts with printables or those posts that need a little love.
- For every printables post that you leave, visit another and share or comment.
- Friday Printables Link-Up Party starts Fridays midnight ET and closes Sundays at 9 pm ET.
- Now, here is where the fun really begins! When the link-up closes, come back & vote for your favorite printables post.
- The printables post with the most votes will be featured in the next week’s link-up.
- All printables posts will be shared by hosts on social media.
- It’s great meeting others who enjoy printables like we do. Please take a moment and introduce yourself in the comments below so we can all get to know each other. This is a party after all!
Share Friday Printables Link-Up Party!
We will love you forever & ever! Plus, the more eyes we get on your favorite printable, the greater chance that it will be featured next week.
[bctt tweet=”Join us at #FridayPrintables Link-Up Party! Share & find #printables for home, #homeschool, #planning, & more! @rockyourhs @chaoticblisshs @practicalbyd” username=”rockyourhs”]
When link-up party closes on Sunday night, use this tweet to let everyone know you voted for your favorite printable!
[bctt tweet=”I just voted for my favorite printable at #FridayPrintables Link-Up! Help me pick next week’s featured post. @rockyouhs @chaosticblisshs @practicalbyd” username=”rockyourhs”]
If you would like email reminders about this link-up party,
Thanks so much for stopping by & checking out Friday Printables Link-Up Party!