WooHoo! Friday Printables Link-Up Party is picking up steam! Let’s keep the good times going & share more printables!
We want this link-up party to catch on so please share with your friends. Bloggers, link-up parties help you! Make sure to share your family-friendly printables for all to enjoy.
As promised, a printable that one of you share will be featured. This week’s featured printable post comes from Forest of Kingdom First Homeschool. Check out her Free Word Family Printables!
I encourage you to follow your Friday Printables Link-Up Party hosts. They are not only fabulous gals, but share amazing content that you will not want to miss!
Amy Milcic~Rock Your Homeschool
Jenn Roberts~Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling
Jen Mackinnon~Practical, By Default
(If you are interested in becoming a co-host,
please contact Amy at [email protected])
Friday Printables Link-Up Party #3
Okay, here are a few basic rules to keep all of you rowdy bloggers and moms in place. (I’m totally kidding here. I have a special sort of sarcasm.)
- Family-friendly posts with printables only! I do not want to see any filth and nothing scary (especially no zombies-they freak me out!). Let’s keep it PG, maybe PG-13 rated.
- Share new posts with printables or those posts that need a little love.
- For every printables post that you leave, visit another and share or comment.
- Friday Printables Link-Up Party starts Fridays midnight ET and closes Sundays at 9 pm ET.
- Now, here is where the fun really begins! When the link-up closes, come back & vote for your favorite printables post. **To vote for your favorite, click on the heart icon at the top right of that thumbnail. You only get one vote so choose wisely, young Jedi.
- The printables post with the most votes will be featured in the next week’s link-up.
- All printables posts will be shared by hosts on social media.
- It’s great meeting others who enjoy printables like we do. Please take a moment and introduce yourself in the comments below so we can all get to know each other. This is a party after all!
Share Friday Printables Link-Up Party!
We will love you forever & ever! Plus, the more eyes we get on your favorite printable, the greater chance that it will be featured next week.
[bctt tweet=”Join us at #FridayPrintables Link-Up Party! Share & find #printables for home, #homeschool, #planning, & more! @rockyourhs @chaoticblisshs @practicalbyd” username=”rockyourhs”]
When link-up party closes on Sunday night, use this tweet to let everyone know you voted for your favorite printable!
[bctt tweet=”I just voted for my favorite printable at #FridayPrintables Link-Up! Help me pick next week’s featured post. @rockyouhs @chaosticblisshs @practicalbyd” username=”rockyourhs”]
If you would like email reminders about this link-up party,