Hello and welcome to the Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #101!
The Homeschool Nook is an awesome place to share and enjoy homeschooling resources. I always look forward to finding new homeschool content to read and share. Can’ wait to see what you have been working on!
This week on Rock Your Homeschool, I shared my ideas for homeschool fun, especially around the holidays:
- Ultimate List of Christmas Homeschool Fun Activities
- How To Create A Custom Self-Care Plan For The Holidays
- Free Printable Do You Want to Build a Snow Globe? Fun
- 100 Homeschool Fun Activities for All Ages
Are you getting ready for the holidays in your homeschool yet?
The Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party #101
Jenn at This Chaotic Bliss
Amy at Rock Your Homeschool
1. Share your most recent family-friendly homeschool related blog posts. Non-homeschool related posts will be deleted!
2. Attach our button or a link back to my site somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, link-up page, or sidebar, or the post itself.
Also, bloggers love comments so please be sure to leave them some love and let them know “The Homeschool Nook” sent you!
Help us spread the word about this great homeschool resource!
[bctt tweet=”Do you #homeschool? Check out these awesome #resources at #TheHomeschoolNook #ihsnet” username=”rockyourhs”]
Homeschool Bloggers: Join Our Party Tailwind Tribe!
Do you link up your homeschool related posts frequently at the Homeschool Nook link-up party? If so, this tribe is for you! Please note that only homeschool related pins that are family friendly are allowed! Click here to join!
Need a reminder when the next link-up goes live?
For “The Homeschool Nook” email updates only click here.
Thanks so much for stopping by the Homeschool Nook!
I hope that you find many wonderful homeschooling related posts to use and share!