Hello homeschool friends! Welcome to another Homeschool Nook:)
Hope you are well! What lovely homeschool resources do you have to share this week?
I am excited to share:
- Easy Snowman Craft & Song For Winter Fun
- 10 Holiday Self-Care Tips For Homeschoolers
- Celebrate Thanksgiving In Your Homeschool With These Fun Ideas
We have had a pretty full week. Soccer continues to dominate our schedule outside of homeschooling. I feel so blessed that my three younger boys patiently tolerate all the buzzing around between tryouts, practices, and games.
Our homeschool has definitely taken a relaxed road lately-and it is working very well. Our Morning Gathering time has been full of read-alouds and juicy conversations. The boys break off for independent work and I find them coming to me with fun insights and work to share.
How is your homeschool life going? What are your concerns or joys that you would like to share? I find it so helpful to chat with homeschool friends about our daily lives!
The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #49
Jenn at Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling
Amy at Busy Boys Brigade
1. Share your most recent family friendly homeschool related blog posts. Non-homeschool related posts will be deleted!
2. Attach our button or a link back to my site somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, link-up page, or sidebar, or the post itself.
Also, bloggers love comments so please be sure to leave them some love and let them know “The Homeschool Nook” sent you!
Help us spread the word about this great homeschool resource!
[bctt tweet=”Do you #homeschool? Check out these awesome #resources at #TheHomeschoolNook with @chaoticblisshs @rockyourhs #ihsnet” username=”rockyourhs”]
Need a reminder when the next link-up goes live?
For “The Homeschool Nook” email updates only click here.