Hello and welcome once more to the Homeschool Nook Link-Up Party! I am so glad that you are there to check out and share these amazing homeschooling resources.
Thanks again for stopping by and can’t wait to see what you homeschooling related resources you have to share!
Have you been busy with holiday preparation and fun? We went to visit Santa over the weekend and made some Christmas cookies (the boys help me make about a baker’s dozen every year).
What types of special activities do you traditionally celebrate the holidays with your family?
I would love for you to check out these posts that I shared last week at Rock Your Homeschool:
- 50+ Epic Ways To Celebrate New Year’s Eve With Kids
- 5 Fun Ways To Learn About Christmas In Germany
- Friday Printables Link-Up Party #3
The Homeschool Nook Link Up Party #53
Jenn at Chaotic Bliss Homeschooling
Amy at Rock Your Homeschool
1. Share your most recent family friendly homeschool related blog posts. Non-homeschool related posts will be deleted!
2. Attach our button or a link back to my site somewhere on your website. It can be on your main page, link-up page, or sidebar, or the post itself.
Also, bloggers love comments so please be sure to leave them some love and let them know “The Homeschool Nook” sent you!
Help us spread the word about this great homeschool resource!
[bctt tweet=”Do you #homeschool? Check out these awesome #resources at #TheHomeschoolNook with @chaoticblisshs @rockyourhs #ihsnet” username=”rockyourhs”]
Need a reminder when the next link-up goes live?
For “The Homeschool Nook” email updates only click here.
Thanks so much for stopping by the Homeschool Nook!
I hope that you find many wonderful homeschooling related posts to use and share!