Get ready for some sensational math fun with your kids!
This free PDF (printable) set includes 6 pages of addition activities that you can use in so many different ways:
- Dice Game
- Hundreds Chart
- 3 Addition Bingo Game cards
- 1 blank Addition Bingo Game card
Find out more about these cool addition activities HERE :)
This free PDF (printable) set includes 5 pages of addition facts activities.
These free Addition Facts with Pets activities provide a variety of ways to practice basic addition. In this printable set, you’ll find:
- Roll-and-Cover Pup: This fun game uses 2 dice and small objects to cover answers for addition fun.
- Connect the Dots Cat: Your kids solve the addition problems, connect the dots according to answers, and color the cat.
- Color by Sum Fish: Find the sum and color according to the key to find a cute fish in its bowl.
- Pets Addition Memory Game: Two pages with a total of forty cards for awesome addition fun.
Click HERE to find out more about these fun math activities!
Life of Fred Additional Activities
Printable Pack of Hands-On Activities, Crafts, & Snacks
Printable Chart For Every Chapter Includes:
-Facts to Practice
Also, every chapter includes at least one printable for hands-on learning fun.
Math fun rocks! You’re on your way to awesome math fun for your kids :)
This free printable (PDF) set includes 4 pages of Color by Product pages (+ 4 answer keys) with themes:
- Unicorn reading a book
- Cute dinosaur
- Rainy day fun
- Candy friends
Check them all out HERE :)
You’re on your way to making math fun with these free multiplication games for kids.
This free PDF (printable) set includes 2 multiplication games for kids.
The Rainbow Multiplication Game has 3 pages – 1 page of the game board and 2 pages of custom dice.
The Rainbow Multiplication Dominoes has 2 pages of dominoes (12 per page for a total of 24) plus an instruction page.
Check both of these multiplication games out HERE :)
WooHoo! You’re on your way to making learning and practicing subtraction facts fun for your kids.
- 1 Color By Difference activity (+ answer key)
- 2 pages of Subtraction Memory Game (with a total of 40 cards)
- 1 Subtraction Roll-and-Cover Game
- 1 Subtraction Connect the Dots