Have a blast with this New Year’s Eve Word Scramble for a special way to celebrate the holiday! This free printable is an awesome activity for enjoying holiday fun with kids.
Check it out and keep reading to find out how you can get this free word scramble today to boost your holiday celebration!
Get Excited for New Year’s Eve with a Fun Word Scramble
Looking for great ways to make New Year’s Eve fun with kids? Add this free printable word scramble to your collection!
This activity is excellent for getting pumped up about this special night. Your kids can enjoy it while you talk about your New Year’s Eve plans or prepping for the big night.
We often celebrate New Year’s Eve at home. I like to chill after the busy holiday season. Although we don’t do anything fancy, my five boys and I love to include fun activities to pass the time as we wait for the ball to drop.
This year, I’ve created a few new activities to enjoy with my boys for a special New Year’s Eve celebration. We’ll pair up into teams and see who can solve the scrambled New Year’s Eve words first. It’s going to be fantastic!
Boost The Word Scramble Fun with These Awesome Ideas
Think a word scramble might sound a bit boring to your kids? Or think a printable activity is just blah?
You can totally make it super fun with just a few creative ideas!
- Use fun writing utensils! My boys love having special pencils, pens, markers, and color pencils to use with our holiday fun printables.
- Play upbeat music in the background. Music just sets the mood. Let your kids pick some favorite tunes or have a New Year’s Eve themed playlist ready to go.
- Playing with younger kids? Use the Answer Key to create a word bank. You can write down the words on a whiteboard or scrap piece of paper.
- Have yummy snacks with New Year’s Eve themes to enjoy while you’re working on this activity.
- Provide stickers and stamps with New Year’s Eve themes.
Get Your Free New Year’s Eve Word Scramble for Holiday Fun with Kids
Enjoy special New Year’s Eve fun with kids using this free word scramble!
Grab your printable for your:
- Class: Pop it into their folder for a fun activity for students to enjoy with their family!
- Library: Place a stack at the checkout area for patrons to take home AND have a copy for a passersby to fill-in.
- Homeschool Co-Op: Again, send home with kids for family fun.
- Party: Make your celebration shine with an amazing activity for all to enjoy.
- Family: Have a wonderful time with your loved ones!
You can print out as many copies as you need to enjoy this New Year’s Eve word scramble. I ask that you please share this link with friends, family members, and co-workers that you think would have a blast with this free printable activity. As they say, sharing is caring 😉
When you join the Rock Your Homeschool community, you’ll receive this printable page in a PDF download in an email, in addition to a password to open the library to all RYHS freebies. You’ll also get emails with ideas and encouragement to make learning fun (plus instant downloads to all new freebies!).
(Psst! Current RYHS members just need to access the Subscriber Freebies page and enter the password in your welcome email. Or get the instant download in the email the week of this post.)
What fun plans do you have for New Year’s Eve with kids?
Share in the comments area below 🙂