Make this Fourth of July extra special with your kids!
Simple instructions are provided on the worksheet. You’ll color in the Fourth of July objects as you see or find them.
Find out more and get creative ideas for enjoying HERE!
This Fourth of July Fun Mini-Unit Study can be completed in one day or over a week with a relaxed approach. It includes 26 pages (with UPDATE):
- An introduction to fun mini-unit studies
- Fourth of July facts, symbols, & fun mini-unit study checklists
- Customizable Fourth of July Fun Mini-Unit Study planning page
- Recommended resources
- A special Fourth of July Poetry Teatime (including suggested holiday poems, decorations, snacks, and drinks)
- Fourth of July Writing/Drawing Prompts
- Fourth of July Vocabulary + Spelling
- Fourth of July Copywork
- Fun Project for Fourth of July
- Recording page of your Fourth of July activities (for portfolio or memory book)
- 2 types of triangle-shaped banners for DIY holiday decor
- UPDATED with –> Fourth of July Word Search
- In order…Fourth of July Alphabetical Order Activity
- Fourth of July List It! Activity (brainstorm nouns, adjectives, & verbs related to the holiday)
- 6 pages (3 in color, 3 in black & white) of Fourth of July Vocabulary Cards **can also be used for a fun memory game!
Find out more about enjoying this Fourth of July Mini-Unit Study for a fun celebration & get resource ideas HERE!
End of content
End of content