Showing 1–24 of 43 results
Geography Fun (3)
History Fun (2)
Math Fun (12)
Poetry Fun (2)
Reading Fun (2)
Science Fun (12)
Writing Fun (4)
20 Pop Fidget Activities for Math Fun
Make math time fun with a cool mix of printables & hands-on activities!
This printable pack of pop fidget activities includes 20 pages of simple math activities. These printables feature cute pop fidget shapes.
Each math printable page has 3 activities that feature practice with numbers.
Check out these free printable math worksheets & get creative ideas for using HERE!
30 Creative Writing Prompts with Variety of Fun Themes
Take your creative writing fun to the next level with these 30 free printable prompts.
There are 6 pages with 5 prompts per page. Themes include:
- Balloons & Bubbles
- Mythological Creatures
Find out more about these writing prompts for kids & get creative ideas for using HERE!
4th of July Handprint Art Printable Activities
This free set of 4th of July handprint art activities includes a variety of styles with 7 blank and 7 examples (in color).
- Let Freedom Ring! with 2 patriotic hats
- 4th of July with body of a bald eagle
- Happy Independence Day with flag pole and USA and stars
- I ❤️️ America 1776
- Sweet Land of Liberty with Statue of Liberty
- Bold Stripes Bright Stars Brave Hearts with United States of America with stars and stripes
- Made in America with tree trunk and stars
50 States of America Activities
Enjoy geography fun and more!
The layout of each page includes:
- State name in open font (meaning your student can color or doodle in each letter to decorate)
- State license plate
- State flag
- Bordering states
- Interesting facts
- Color the state
- Draw the capital
- State abbreviation
- State nickname
- State bird
- State flower
- Date it became a state
7 Continents of the World Printable Activities
Easily make geography fun for your kids!
This free printable (PDF) pack includes 12 pages:
🌎 There are Seven Continents on Earth
🌎 Our World on a Map
🌎 Name the Continents (cut-and-paste activity)
🌎 7 pages of coloring and working with the continents:
🌎My Passport: 2 pages for your child to make a mini-book
Addition Activities & Games
Get ready for some sensational math fun with your kids!
This free PDF (printable) set includes 6 pages of addition activities that you can use in so many different ways:
- Dice Game
- Hundreds Chart
- 3 Addition Bingo Game cards
- 1 blank Addition Bingo Game card
Addition Facts Activities with Pets
This free PDF (printable) set includes 5 pages of addition facts activities.
These free Addition Facts with Pets activities provide a variety of ways to practice basic addition. In this printable set, you’ll find:
- Roll-and-Cover Pup: This fun game uses 2 dice and small objects to cover answers for addition fun.
- Connect the Dots Cat: Your kids solve the addition problems, connect the dots according to answers, and color the cat.
- Color by Sum Fish: Find the sum and color according to the key to find a cute fish in its bowl.
- Pets Addition Memory Game: Two pages with a total of forty cards for awesome addition fun.
Click HERE to find out more about these fun math activities!
American Presidents Facts Cards$5.00
Easily add hands-on learning to your history fun!
These American Presidents facts cards includes 8 pages with ALL U.S. Presidents from Washington through Biden (+ updates for each election!).
Each card includes:
* Name of President
* Years of Presidency
* Political Party
* State represented
* Fun Facts (including nickname)
Creative ways to use include:
* with our Presidents coloring pages
* memory game (print 2 sets)
* timeline cards
* trivia fun
* homeschool morning time board
Tip: Print on white cardstock to extend durability.
Back to School Handprint Art Printable Activities
Make back to school time extra special (& create special keepsakes) with your kids!
This free set of back to school handprint art activities includes a variety of styles with 10 blank and 10 examples (in color).
Butterfly Identification Worksheets
WooHoo! You’re on your way to enjoying simple science fun with your kids using these free butterfly printables for identification and more.
This printable pack includes 14 pages with color cards, facts, and more.
Check it all out and get creative ideas for using here!
Cells Worksheets for Science Fun
Easily boost science fun with these FREE cells worksheets!
Includes 15 pages (7 of human cells, 8 of plant cells):
Common Cells of the Human Body
Parts of a Human Cell
Blood Under The Microscope
Color the Human Cells
Human Cell Word Search
Human Bone Cells
Types of Blood Cells
The Process of Photosynthesis
Common Plant Cell Structure
Plant Cell Crossword
Animal and Plant Cell Venn Diagram
*Get creative ideas on how to use and find out more HERE!
Collection of Fun Sight Word Worksheets
Provide your kids with a variety of ways to learn & practice sight words!
This collection of sight word worksheets contains 5 packs:
- Pre-Kindergarten (40 words)
- Kindergarten (52 words)
- First Grade (41 words)
- Second Grade (46 words)
- Third Grade (41 words)
Check out this colossal collection HERE & get creative ideas for using :)
Cursive Alphabet Chart Printable Pack
Take your cursive writing practice to the next level!
This cursive alphabet chart printable pack includes 5 pages:
- Cursive alphabet chart with letters that have solid lines
- Practice page of cursive alphabet with letters that have dotted lines (and areas for name and date at the top of the page)
- Cursive alphabet chart with letters that have solid lines AND arrows to show students direction to make strokes
- Practice page of cursive alphabet with letters that have dotted lines AND arrows (plus areas for name and date)
- BONUS blank practice page (with areas for name and date at the top of the page)
Find out more about these cursive writing activities and get creative ideas for using HERE!
Easy Mandala Coloring Pages & Bookmarks
Enjoy simple yet relaxing coloring activities with your kids (or on your own!)
In this free printable (PDF) pack, you’ll find both easy mandala coloring pages AND bookmarks.
This set includes 6 pages with:
- 3 pages of easy mandalas with 4 styles per page (for a total of 12 mandalas)
- 2 pages of easy mandalas on bookmark frames with 4 bookmarks per page (8 total) and 3 mandalas per bookmarks for a total of 24 mandalas
Find out more about these mandala coloring activities + creative ways for using HERE
Fall Handprint Art Activities
Enjoy awesome autumn fun with your kids with these special art activities!
This free set of fall handprint art activities includes a variety of styles with 12 blank and 12 examples (in color).
The 12 styles (with adorable autumn themes) include:
- 2 acorns (brown handprints) with leaves
- Fall tree (brown handprint) with red, yellow, orange, and grown thumbprint leaves
- Cute turkey with different colors of thumbprints for feathers
- 2 red and white mushrooms (handprints) with green thumbprints for grass
- Sleepy owl on tree branch with red, orange, and yellow thumbprint leaves
- 2 red apples (handprints) with green thumbprint leaves
- Orange pumpkin (formed by handprints) on grass with leaves and snail
- 4 leaves (handprints in different colors)
- Sunflower (made out of brown handprint and yellow fingerprint flowers) and green thumbprint leaves
- Campfire (orange, yellow, red handprints) with logs, grass, and mushrooms
- Fox (with orange handprint) on grass with leaves and tree
- 2 ladybugs (red handprints with black dots) on leaves
Find out more about these FREE printables and get creative ideas for using HERE!
Flags of the World Printable Worksheets & More
Enjoy some amazing around the world learning adventures with your kids using these World Flags Activities!
This printable pack includes 200 pages, including:
- 192 pages of World Flags Fact Sheets (blank) including flag to color
- 5 pages of World Flags (in color) to use for identification, reference, and fun
- 2 pages of links and creative activities
- 1 cover page
Find out more HERE & check out creative ways for using this incredible pack of activities!
Free Alphabet Cursive Worksheets
Want to easily give your kids extra handwriting practice? Get this pack & make it fun!
This FREE printable pack includes 26 Alphabet Cursive Worksheets.
Check out these cool ideas for effective handwriting practice (with a mix of fun).
Free Coloring Mixing Activities Pack
Easily make art fun for your kids with these print-and-go coloring mixing activities!
In this free color mixing activities pack, you’ll find 8 pages including:
- Color Wheel poster (can be used to teach about primary and complementary colors, as well as for review and reference when completing activities)
- Color Wheel page (blank)
- Paint Colors page (blank)
- Mixing Secondary Colors page (blank)
- Tertiary Colors page (blank)
- Shades page (blank)
- Tints page (blank)
- My Favorite Color! page (creative space for your kids to pick and share their favorite color)
Get super cool creative ideas for using these coloring mixing activities & find out more HERE!
Free Superhero Writing Prompts (& More) Pack
Make creative writing time FUN with these Superhero themes & activities!
You’ll find 10 superhero writing prompt activities, including:
- I am a Superhero and I will reach my goal! (with fill-in-the-blank prompt plus list of steps to reach goal)
- Superkid! (fun page to fill about facts about your superhero, favorite things, hobbies, and more)
- My Superhero Identity (with prompts for name, special powers, origin, and costume)
- Superhero Dot-to-Dot (fun worksheet to complete and color)
- Design a Superhero (plenty of space to draw your superhero, as well as add name and superpowers description)
- Create Your Own Superhero Cape! (This page is my boys’ favorite!!)
- 4 Superhero mask templates (so your kids can design their own!)
Find out more & check out these superhero writing prompts & activities HERE!
Human Skeletal System Activities
Enjoy special science fun with your kids as you learn about the bones of the body!
This free printable (PDF) pack includes 8 pages:
Human Skeletal System Diagram
Build The Skeleton
Label The Skeletal System
Bone Cross Section
Label The Bone Structure
Skeletal System Crossword Puzzle
Skeletal System Fun Facts
Find out more and get creative ideas for enjoying HERE!
Layers of the Atmosphere Activities
Enjoy sensational science fun with this FREE pack of layers of the atmosphere activities!
Includes 7 PDF (printable) pages:
Layers of the Atmosphere diagram (poster)
Layers of The Atmosphere Section Model
Layers of The Atmosphere Word Search
Layers of The Atmosphere Fill In The Blanks
Label the Atmosphere Label & Match
Atmosphere Crossword Puzzle
What’s On Your Mind? (chart about the layers of the atmosphere)
Layers of the Earth Activities
Enjoy special science fun with this FREE pack of layers of the earth activities!
Includes 8 PDF (printable) pages:
Layers of the Earth diagram
Layers of The Earth Section Model
Layers of The Earth Word Search
What’s Inside The Earth
Earthquakes and Plate Boundaries
Layers of The Earth Fill In The Blanks
The Earth’s Layers Chart
The Plate Boundaries Chart
Life Cycle of a Butterfly Worksheets
Enjoy simple science fun with your kids using these free life of a cycle butterfly printables!
This printable pack includes 9 pages. You’ll receive this PDF file via email with:
- Butterly Life Cycle Illustrated Chart
- Life of a Butterfly Writing Prompts
- Life of a Butterfly Art Activity
- Spotted Butterfly Addition Worksheet
- Life Cycle of a Butterfly Cut & Paste Printable
- Parts of a Butterfly Diagram
- Butterfly Symmetry Activity Sheet
- Trace The Lines Worksheet
- Color By Number Printable
Find out more about these butterfly activities and get creative ideas for using HERE!
End of content
End of content