Showing all 21 results
Geography Fun (1)
Math Fun (10)
Poetry Fun (2)
Reading Fun (1)
Science Fun (4)
Writing Fun (2)
Make math time fun with a cool mix of printables & hands-on activities!
This printable pack of pop fidget activities includes 20 pages of simple math activities. These printables feature cute pop fidget shapes.
Each math printable page has 3 activities that feature practice with numbers.
Get ready for some sensational math fun with your kids!
This free PDF (printable) set includes 6 pages of addition activities that you can use in so many different ways:
- Dice Game
- Hundreds Chart
- 3 Addition Bingo Game cards
- 1 blank Addition Bingo Game card
This free PDF (printable) set includes 5 pages of addition facts activities.
These free Addition Facts with Pets activities provide a variety of ways to practice basic addition. In this printable set, you’ll find:
- Roll-and-Cover Pup: This fun game uses 2 dice and small objects to cover answers for addition fun.
- Connect the Dots Cat: Your kids solve the addition problems, connect the dots according to answers, and color the cat.
- Color by Sum Fish: Find the sum and color according to the key to find a cute fish in its bowl.
- Pets Addition Memory Game: Two pages with a total of forty cards for awesome addition fun.
Easily boost science fun with these FREE cells worksheets!
Includes 15 pages (7 of human cells, 8 of plant cells):
Common Cells of the Human Body
Parts of a Human Cell
Blood Under The Microscope
Color the Human Cells
Human Cell Word Search
Human Bone Cells
Types of Blood Cells
The Process of Photosynthesis
Common Plant Cell Structure
Plant Cell Crossword
Animal and Plant Cell Venn Diagram
Provide your kids with a variety of ways to learn & practice sight words!
This collection of sight word worksheets contains 5 packs:
- Pre-Kindergarten (40 words)
- Kindergarten (52 words)
- First Grade (41 words)
- Second Grade (46 words)
- Third Grade (41 words)
Enjoy some amazing around the world learning adventures with your kids using these World Flags Activities!
This printable pack includes 200 pages, including:
- 192 pages of World Flags Fact Sheets (blank) including flag to color
- 5 pages of World Flags (in color) to use for identification, reference, and fun
- 2 pages of links and creative activities
- 1 cover page
Want to easily give your kids extra handwriting practice? Get this pack & make it fun!
This FREE printable pack includes 26 Alphabet Cursive Worksheets.
Easily make art fun for your kids with these print-and-go coloring mixing activities!
In this free color mixing activities pack, you’ll find 8 pages including:
- Color Wheel poster (can be used to teach about primary and complementary colors, as well as for review and reference when completing activities)
- Color Wheel page (blank)
- Paint Colors page (blank)
- Mixing Secondary Colors page (blank)
- Tertiary Colors page (blank)
- Shades page (blank)
- Tints page (blank)
- My Favorite Color! page (creative space for your kids to pick and share their favorite color)
Make creative writing time FUN with these Superhero themes & activities!
You’ll find 10 superhero writing prompt activities, including:
- I am a Superhero and I will reach my goal! (with fill-in-the-blank prompt plus list of steps to reach goal)
- Superkid! (fun page to fill about facts about your superhero, favorite things, hobbies, and more)
- My Superhero Identity (with prompts for name, special powers, origin, and costume)
- Superhero Dot-to-Dot (fun worksheet to complete and color)
- Design a Superhero (plenty of space to draw your superhero, as well as add name and superpowers description)
- Create Your Own Superhero Cape! (This page is my boys’ favorite!!)
- 4 Superhero mask templates (so your kids can design their own!)
Life of Fred Additional Activities
Printable Pack of Hands-On Activities, Crafts, & Snacks
Printable Chart For Every Chapter Includes:
-Facts to Practice
Also, every chapter includes at least one printable for hands-on learning fun.
12 pages of Mandala Multiplication Coloring Pages for magnificent math fun
Features multiplication facts for:
Enjoy science fun featuring microscopes with your kids!
You can use these microscope activities whether you have a microscope or not.
This FREE pack includes 7 pages:
- Parts of a Microscope (coloring page and/or poster)
- Microscope Word Search
- Microscope Cut-and-Paste Activity
- Microscope Observation (with 6 sections to draw observations and record details)
- Do you see what I see? (4-square draw and record observations)
- The Microscope (notebooking page)
- Microscope Lab Report (drawing and notebooking page)
Make multiplication fun with these 2 free activities!
In this free printable set, you’ll get 2 different types of multiplication activities for kids:
- Multiplication Roll-and-Cover
- What’s The Secret Phrase?
Math fun rocks! You’re on your way to awesome math fun for your kids :)
This free printable (PDF) set includes 4 pages of Color by Product pages (+ 4 answer keys) with themes:
- Unicorn reading a book
- Cute dinosaur
- Rainy day fun
- Candy friends
You’re on your way to making math fun with these free multiplication games for kids.
This free PDF (printable) set includes 2 multiplication games for kids.
The Rainbow Multiplication Game has 3 pages – 1 page of the game board and 2 pages of custom dice.
The Rainbow Multiplication Dominoes has 2 pages of dominoes (12 per page for a total of 24) plus an instruction page.
Easily make learning multiplication facts fun for your kids!
This free printable multiplication charts pack (printer-friendly) includes 3 pages for facts 1x – 12x:
- 1 filled-in multiplication chart
- 1 multiplication chart with dotted numbers for tracing
- 1 blank multiplication chart
This free rock cycle worksheets pack with 7 pages includes:
The Rock Cycle Poster (or reference sheet)
The Rock Cycle – Part Two (relationship between igneous, sedimentary, and igneous)
Types of Rock – Part One (longer defintions plus 8 questions)
Types of Rock – Part Two (cut-and-sort)
Rock Defintions (writing and drawing prompts
My Rock Report
Matching Type of Rocks
Have winter haiku fun with this simple snowflake poetry craft!
This free printable activity pack has 6 pages and includes:
- What is a haiku? & Activity Ideas
- Snowflake Poetry Craft for Winter Haiku Fun Brainstorm Sheet
- Guide for writing Snowflake Haiku rough draft & final product
- 2 pages of Colorful Snowflakes to write final Snowflake Haikus (8 total snowflakes)
Your kids will have a blast with this hands-on activity about the solar system.
Features solar system cootie catcher + 8 planet fact cards.
Includes 3 PDF (printable) pages.
WooHoo! You’re on your way to making learning and practicing subtraction facts fun for your kids.
- 1 Color By Difference activity (+ answer key)
- 2 pages of Subtraction Memory Game (with a total of 40 cards)
- 1 Subtraction Roll-and-Cover Game
- 1 Subtraction Connect the Dots