Showing 1–24 of 32 results
Geography Fun (2)
Math Fun (11)
Poetry Fun (2)
Reading Fun (2)
Science Fun (7)
Writing Fun (3)
Make math time fun with a cool mix of printables & hands-on activities!
This printable pack of pop fidget activities includes 20 pages of simple math activities. These printables feature cute pop fidget shapes.
Each math printable page has 3 activities that feature practice with numbers.
Take your creative writing fun to the next level with these 30 free printable prompts.
There are 6 pages with 5 prompts per page. Themes include:
- Balloons & Bubbles
- Mythological Creatures
This free set of 4th of July handprint art activities includes a variety of styles with 7 blank and 7 examples (in color).
- Let Freedom Ring! with 2 patriotic hats
- 4th of July with body of a bald eagle
- Happy Independence Day with flag pole and USA and stars
- I ❤️️ America 1776
- Sweet Land of Liberty with Statue of Liberty
- Bold Stripes Bright Stars Brave Hearts with United States of America with stars and stripes
- Made in America with tree trunk and stars
Easily make geography fun for your kids!
This free printable (PDF) pack includes 12 pages:
🌎 There are Seven Continents on Earth
🌎 Our World on a Map
🌎 Name the Continents (cut-and-paste activity)
🌎 7 pages of coloring and working with the continents:
🌎My Passport: 2 pages for your child to make a mini-book
Get ready for some sensational math fun with your kids!
This free PDF (printable) set includes 6 pages of addition activities that you can use in so many different ways:
- Dice Game
- Hundreds Chart
- 3 Addition Bingo Game cards
- 1 blank Addition Bingo Game card
This free PDF (printable) set includes 5 pages of addition facts activities.
These free Addition Facts with Pets activities provide a variety of ways to practice basic addition. In this printable set, you’ll find:
- Roll-and-Cover Pup: This fun game uses 2 dice and small objects to cover answers for addition fun.
- Connect the Dots Cat: Your kids solve the addition problems, connect the dots according to answers, and color the cat.
- Color by Sum Fish: Find the sum and color according to the key to find a cute fish in its bowl.
- Pets Addition Memory Game: Two pages with a total of forty cards for awesome addition fun.
Make back to school time extra special (& create special keepsakes) with your kids!
This free set of back to school handprint art activities includes a variety of styles with 10 blank and 10 examples (in color).
WooHoo! You’re on your way to enjoying simple science fun with your kids using these free butterfly printables for identification and more.
This printable pack includes 14 pages with color cards, facts, and more.
Easily boost science fun with these FREE cells worksheets!
Includes 15 pages (7 of human cells, 8 of plant cells):
Common Cells of the Human Body
Parts of a Human Cell
Blood Under The Microscope
Color the Human Cells
Human Cell Word Search
Human Bone Cells
Types of Blood Cells
The Process of Photosynthesis
Common Plant Cell Structure
Plant Cell Crossword
Animal and Plant Cell Venn Diagram
Provide your kids with a variety of ways to learn & practice sight words!
This collection of sight word worksheets contains 5 packs:
- Pre-Kindergarten (40 words)
- Kindergarten (52 words)
- First Grade (41 words)
- Second Grade (46 words)
- Third Grade (41 words)
Enjoy simple yet relaxing coloring activities with your kids (or on your own!)
In this free printable (PDF) pack, you’ll find both easy mandala coloring pages AND bookmarks.
This set includes 6 pages with:
- 3 pages of easy mandalas with 4 styles per page (for a total of 12 mandalas)
- 2 pages of easy mandalas on bookmark frames with 4 bookmarks per page (8 total) and 3 mandalas per bookmarks for a total of 24 mandalas
Enjoy some amazing around the world learning adventures with your kids using these World Flags Activities!
This printable pack includes 200 pages, including:
- 192 pages of World Flags Fact Sheets (blank) including flag to color
- 5 pages of World Flags (in color) to use for identification, reference, and fun
- 2 pages of links and creative activities
- 1 cover page
Want to easily give your kids extra handwriting practice? Get this pack & make it fun!
This FREE printable pack includes 26 Alphabet Cursive Worksheets.
Easily make art fun for your kids with these print-and-go coloring mixing activities!
In this free color mixing activities pack, you’ll find 8 pages including:
- Color Wheel poster (can be used to teach about primary and complementary colors, as well as for review and reference when completing activities)
- Color Wheel page (blank)
- Paint Colors page (blank)
- Mixing Secondary Colors page (blank)
- Tertiary Colors page (blank)
- Shades page (blank)
- Tints page (blank)
- My Favorite Color! page (creative space for your kids to pick and share their favorite color)
Make creative writing time FUN with these Superhero themes & activities!
You’ll find 10 superhero writing prompt activities, including:
- I am a Superhero and I will reach my goal! (with fill-in-the-blank prompt plus list of steps to reach goal)
- Superkid! (fun page to fill about facts about your superhero, favorite things, hobbies, and more)
- My Superhero Identity (with prompts for name, special powers, origin, and costume)
- Superhero Dot-to-Dot (fun worksheet to complete and color)
- Design a Superhero (plenty of space to draw your superhero, as well as add name and superpowers description)
- Create Your Own Superhero Cape! (This page is my boys’ favorite!!)
- 4 Superhero mask templates (so your kids can design their own!)
Enjoy simple science fun with your kids using these free life of a cycle butterfly printables!
This printable pack includes 9 pages. You’ll receive this PDF file via email with:
- Butterly Life Cycle Illustrated Chart
- Life of a Butterfly Writing Prompts
- Life of a Butterfly Art Activity
- Spotted Butterfly Addition Worksheet
- Life Cycle of a Butterfly Cut & Paste Printable
- Parts of a Butterfly Diagram
- Butterfly Symmetry Activity Sheet
- Trace The Lines Worksheet
- Color By Number Printable
Life of Fred Additional Activities
Printable Pack of Hands-On Activities, Crafts, & Snacks
Printable Chart For Every Chapter Includes:
-Facts to Practice
Also, every chapter includes at least one printable for hands-on learning fun.
12 pages of Mandala Multiplication Coloring Pages for magnificent math fun
Features multiplication facts for:
Enjoy science fun featuring microscopes with your kids!
You can use these microscope activities whether you have a microscope or not.
This FREE pack includes 7 pages:
- Parts of a Microscope (coloring page and/or poster)
- Microscope Word Search
- Microscope Cut-and-Paste Activity
- Microscope Observation (with 6 sections to draw observations and record details)
- Do you see what I see? (4-square draw and record observations)
- The Microscope (notebooking page)
- Microscope Lab Report (drawing and notebooking page)
Make multiplication fun with these 2 free activities!
In this free printable set, you’ll get 2 different types of multiplication activities for kids:
- Multiplication Roll-and-Cover
- What’s The Secret Phrase?
Math fun rocks! You’re on your way to awesome math fun for your kids :)
This free printable (PDF) set includes 4 pages of Color by Product pages (+ 4 answer keys) with themes:
- Unicorn reading a book
- Cute dinosaur
- Rainy day fun
- Candy friends
You’re on your way to making math fun with these free multiplication games for kids.
This free PDF (printable) set includes 2 multiplication games for kids.
The Rainbow Multiplication Game has 3 pages – 1 page of the game board and 2 pages of custom dice.
The Rainbow Multiplication Dominoes has 2 pages of dominoes (12 per page for a total of 24) plus an instruction page.
Enjoy creative hands-on learning fun!
This free printable pack of number playdough mats features the numbers 1 – 10. You’ll find cute themes, ten frames, and open font numbers (meaning there’s a space in the middle of each for your kids to shape playdough into).
Each number playdough mat has a colorful border of circles. Cute themes include:
- One: unicorn
- Two: bee
- Three: shamrock
- Four: butterfly
- Five: caterpillar
- Six: squid
- Seven: rainbow
- Eight: spider
- Nine: sun
- Ten: fish
The themes are in black-and-white and include some dotted lines.
End of content
End of content