Learn about the powerful practice of affirmations for kids!
This simple guide explains the benefits of these growth mindset activities & how you can teach these practices to your kids.
Help your kids learn to conquer anxiety, anger, self-doubt, perfectionism, and more. Fabulous skills to gift your kids :)
Get tips & tricks plus helpful resources for you to use with your kids to help them customize the process.
PDF (printable) guide includes 17 pages plus activities including:
*51 Affirmations for Kids Cards
*How Am I Feeling Today? pack
*Brain Dump for Kids
*102 Powerful & Positive Words for Outstanding Growth
*Affirmations Self-Assessment for Kids
*My Affirmations Plan
High five! You’re on your way to enjoying a more peaceful nighttime routine with your kids 😊
This free pack includes 3 pages for calming bedtime activities in PDF (printable) form:
- Calming bedtime activities cover
- Page with bedtime activities and affirmations
- Customizable bedtime routine chart
Find out more and get creative ideas for using HERE!
Enjoy a fun way to learn about growth mindset skills!
This free printable set of growth mindset activities includes:
- 1 page with Growth Mindset Decoder ring parts plus instructions for making and using
- 5 pages of Growth Mindset Fun – Decoding activities featuring quotes from:
- Carol Dweck (American psychologist and theorist who first wrote about growth mindset)
- Nelson Mandela
- Albert Einstein
- Winston Churchill
- Theodore Roosevelt
Check all of these activities out HERE!
End of content
End of content