Showing all 14 results
Back to Homeschool time can be FUN!
Get this free quick-start guide + activities pack to make your first week of back to homeschool super special.
This FREE PDF (printable) pack includes 48 pages with:
18 pages of quick-start guide with reasons to make it fun, goal setting, 5 days of plans, & more
30 pages of Back to Homeschool Fun activities including –>
Conversation Starters/Writing Prompts
Homeschool Vision Board
Back to Homeschool Art Templates
Back to Homeschool coloring pages
First Day of Homeschool Memory pages
All About Me poetry activities
Help your family make a peaceful transition from public school to homeschool life :)
Deschooling 101 helps you customize the deschooling process so you can set the stage for enjoying your new homeschooling adventures. This resource contains a PDF guide (also available as ePub to enjoy as an ebook), videos, & printables to encourage you along your deschooling journey.
You will also have access to a private page to ask questions & get feedback to support your deschooling :)
70+ page guide
16 printables (workbook) to help you plan, prepare, & track progress
6 videos to help you dig deeper into your deschooling
Private page to ask questions & get feedback!
Not sure if deschooling is right for your family?
To help new homeschoolers or families curious about starting to homeschool or the deschooling process, I created this “Do We Need to Deschool?” checklist. It contains questions designed to get you thinking about where you are in public school mentality, how it’s affected your functioning, and if your family and you could benefit from deschooling.
These free first day of homeschool printables are fantastic for back to homeschool fun!
There are three styles: boy, girl, and neutral.
These PDF (printable pages) are in black and white so your child can color and customize.
Easily make this summer ROCK with your kids!
This FREE Summer Homeschool Fun Planner Pack has 20 pages to help you plan & prepare for amazing learning fun & more:
- Monthly planning (undated) on 2 pages for June, July, & August
- Monthly planning (3 vertical columns) for all 3 months – to make it easy to map out your summer homeschool fun
- Summer Homeschool Fun Weekly Planner (horizontal) – 1 page with Ideas ~ Materials ~ Notes & 1 blank page
- Summer Homeschool Fun Weekly Planner on 2 pages (blank)
- Summer Homeschool Fun Materials & Resources page (blank)
- Summer Homeschool Themes & Ideas (blank – so you can customize!)
- Summer Homeschool Fun Notes (so you can jot down activities & more – or let your kids fill out!)
- Summer Homeschool Fun To-Do List (blank)
- Projects, Fun Days, + Activities (blank)
- Chart (with subjects) for Summer Homeschool Fun (blank)
- Summer Homeschool Fun Theme Planner
- 99 Super Cool Summer Homeschool Themes + Ideas
Make it fun to track your homeschool year!
These FREE charts are fantastic ways to get your kids involved in tracking the days in your homeschool year.
Great practice with counting, number identification, patterns, & more!
These PDF packs includes 4 pages:
1 page of 180 Days to Rock Our Homeschool chart
1 page of 100 Days Chart (with title 100 Days of School) and 1-100 in the circles
1 page with only circles (to be used for students to practice writing from 1-100 or other creative hundreds chart activities)
1 page of 170 Days to Rock Our Homeschool chart
Grab your FREE set and find creative ideas for using HERE.
Enjoy the benefits of using a homeschool cart to organize & optimize!
This FREE Homeschool Cart Organization Checklist & Tips includes 2 pages:
5 Steps to Success with Your Homeschool Cart(s)
Homeschool Cart Organization Checklist & Tips
Enjoy a special end of school year activity with your kids!
This printable pack of Last Day of School printables includes two pages.
Homeschool planning can be FUN!
The Positively Homeschooling Planner is a FREE resource with 81 pages (& growing!).
This free homeschool planner is designed with a bit of color & seasonal themes.
To make your homeschool planning more enjoyable, you’ll find:
- 3 covers
- 3 pages to record your name, phone, & email
- 2 pages of Year at a Glance
- 1 page of Important Information (like homeschool name, address, phone, websites, passwords, etc.)
- 2 pages of Important Dates
- 1 page of Goal Tracker (customizable for the month of the year)
- 1 pages of Intentions Planner
- 2 pages of undated monthly planner
- 1 page of Month at a Glance
- 24 pages of 2-page monthly layout with seasonal themes for July 2021-December 2022 (+ will be updated!)
- 8 pages of weekly 2-page vertical layout planning pages (color and black & white)
- 4 pages of weekly 2-page horizontal layout planning pages (color and black & white)
- 1 page of Daily Schedule
- 1 page of Plan Your Day
- 2 pages of Weekly Lessons (color and black & white)
- 1 page of Current Projects
- 1 page of Experiments (for students to record)
- 1 page of Project Planner
- 1 page of Projects, Fun Days, & Activities
- 1 page of Homeschool Wish List
- 1 page of To-Do List
- 1 page of Notes
- 1 page of Meal Planner
- 1 page of Grocery List
- 1 page of Favorite Meals & Snacks
- 1 page of Homeschool Costs
- 1 page of Homeschool Budget
- 1 page of Income Tracker
- 1 page of Bill Tracker
- 1 page of Monthly Budget
Have a special request for a Positively Homeschool Planner page/section? Please email Amy at [email protected] & let her know!
If you could use a bit of help cultivating a relaxed homeschool routine, this free printable set can help :)
You’ll find 2 PDF (printable) pages that breakdown the process of planning out your relaxed routine.
You can print out and use the pages as-is. OR you can type directly into your PDF to customize then print.
This free workbook contains 3 pages to guide you through setting powerful intentions for your homeschool.
In this free PDF (printable), you’ll find:
- Reflection Time (taking an honest look back)
- Vision (looking ahead)
- In the Now (taking action)
Find out more about this practice HERE.
Get a positive start to your homeschool adventures! (+ awesome BONUS)
The Simply Successful Homeschool Starter Toolkit (+ Workbook) will help you get a customized & relaxed start to homeschooling.
With a practical & realistic approach to getting started with homeschooling, this toolkit guides you through 7 steps to positively homeschooling, including:
- Your Why
- Intentions & Goals
- S. L. O. W. approach to curriculum & resources
The complementary workbook provides extra tips & space to figure out what will work for your family so you can really boost your start to homeschooling.
The Simply Successful Homeschool Starter Toolkit has 24 PDF (printable) pages.
The workbook has 25 PDF (printable) pages.
End of content
End of content