Cinco de mayo color by number pages are super cool ways to easily boost holiday fun for kids.
These free print-and-go Cinco de Mayo activities have a variety of themes that your kids will love.
Get creative ideas for using these color by number pages for kids and your free set today!
Fun Ways to Take Your Your Cinco de Mayo Celebration with Kids to the Next Level
Looking for simple yet super fun activities that your kids will enjoy this Cinco de Mayo (May 5)?
Take a peek at these Cinco de Mayo color by number pages!
As any holiday (or fun day) approaches, I love to find, create, and share easy activities for kids. Over the years, these type of printable pages have been a fun way to keep my boys busy and have helped me keep my sanity as I figure out all the holiday prep. Great way to add simple activities before or on the Cinco de Mayo holiday to your morning work, too!
The boys and I love hands-on holiday activities and crafts. But, sometimes you just need quick, mess-free, and stress-free 😉
We've been enjoying our other free color by number pages with holiday themes so much. I decided to add this set of Cinco de Mayo color by number pages set (and our Cinco de Mayo word search and Cinco de Mayo playdough mats) to the collection.
Here's What You'll Find in This Pack of Color by Number Pages
This free pack of Cinco de Mayo color by number sheets includes 6 pages.
You'll find Cinco de Mayo themes, including:
- Taco, guacamole, and maraca
- Cactus and sombrero
These printable activities are perfect for your party, classroom, homeschool, co-op, or community event for a fun holiday 🪅
Cool Ways to Enjoy these Color by Number Pages
Using just a few creative and simple ideas, you can easily boost your Cinco de Mayo color by number pages fun with your kids.
- Kids of all ages have a blast when they can pick from a variety of coloring tools in different colors. Over the years, my boys have enjoyed while building their fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination:
- color pencils
- chalk pastels
- oil pastels
- thin Kwik Stix (or other tempera-based paint sticks)
- watercolor paints
- tempera paints
2. An incredible idea is to cut out your completed color by number page and glue it onto construction paper or cardstock. You can add stickers or washi tape for a fun border. Add names and a title, too. Use to decorate for your special celebration.
3. Chat with your kids about these Cinco de Mayo color pages. What themes would they add? Brainstorm different Cinco de Mayo themes together.
You can extend the learning fun by building off that brainstorm and writing sentences or paragraphs about your kids.
4. Your kids can place a piece of white printer paper over the Cinco de Mayo color by number pages. With a pencil, trace the shapes. Use those tracings to make your own color by number activities or just for coloring fun! (Oh, and these Cinco de Mayo tracing worksheets are super cool, too!)
Get Your Free Cinco de Mayo Color by Number Pages Pack
High five! You're on your way to adding fun to your holiday celebration with these Cinco de Mayo coloring activities!
You may certainly print as many copies of these coloring activities as you need to enjoy with your kids. If you have a friend or co-worker who might like to boost their Cinco de Mayo celebration, please share this post. I truly appreciate your sharing!
To get this free pack of Cinco de Mayo by number (or code) pages, simply subscribe with your email address to Rock Your Homeschool.
You’ll receive an email with a PDF file, along with a password to open the Subscriber’s Library to all RYHS freebies.
Plus, you’ll get emails with ideas, resources, and encouragement to make life and learning fun 🙂
(Psst! Current RYHS members just need to access the Subscriber Freebies page and enter the password in your welcome email. If you have any problems or questions, please email Amy at email@example.com)
Wishing you and your kids tons of Cinco de Mayo fun!