If you need fun ways to keep your kids busy this holiday season, add these 12 free Christmas coloring pages to your plans.
Christmas excitement starts for our family in October and I always look for new, positive ways to channel all that energy for my five boys.
Find out how we’re using these coloring pages with Christmas themes in our family and homeschool plus get your free printable pack!
My boys and I enjoy coloring pages all year. We especially like these printable pages for Christmas homeschool fun activities.
These resources are awesome to add to your arsenal for keeping your kids busy during the holidays, especially when you need time to tackle your to-do list or just catch your breath 😉
Suggested Uses for These Free Christmas Coloring Pages
You can use these Christmas coloring pages in a variety of ways. Here are a few ideas that my boys enjoy:
- Traditional coloring time
- Christmas coloring contest
- DIY Christmas posters
- Use to make large Christmas cards
- Cut out and adhere to a window
- After cutting out, place the frame on contact paper. Add tissue paper for a pretty Christmas suncatcher
- As a challenge for using different colors and patterns
- Use different materials to decorate, like Kwik Stix, feathers, cotton balls, and washi tape
Get Your 12 Free Christmas Coloring Pages for Kids
To get your 12 Christmas Coloring Pages for kids, subscribe to the Rock Your Homeschool community.
CLICK HERE or on the image below to subscribe and receive a super-secret password that opens the vault to all RYHS freebies.
Also, you will get emails to help you make life and learning fun! 🙂
(Psst! Current RYHS members just need to access the Subscriber Freebies page and enter the password in your welcome email. Or get the instant download in the email the week of this post)
If you like these 12 Free Christmas Coloring Pages for Kids, you’ll love: