Enjoy some easy, hands-on holiday fun with your kids using these free Christmas Toilet Paper Roll Figures.
These simple printable holiday characters provide you with excellent opportunities to recycle all those empty toilet paper rolls AND get your kids excited about this special season.
Check out how I'm using these frugal fun activities for kids and get your free set today!
Fantastic Frugal Holiday Fun for Kids
When you have kids, you want to make the holidays as special as possible.
So, you look for easy ways to give them Christmas fun activities to enjoy. You know how many wonderful memories are made around this time of year!
But, you may be on a budget.
Or perhaps like to find creative ways to recycle and use what you have?
With five boys who are like little Buddy the Elves around the holidays, I truly know the huge excitement that flows around this time of year.
Also, I know how essential it is to find frugal Christmas activities that kids can enjoy (and you can feel good about!).
It is our wish that your family has as much fun with these Christmas Toilet Paper Roll Figures as we have 🙂
Fun Ideas for Using These Free Christmas Toilet Paper Roll Figures
Not exactly sure how to use these toilet paper roll figures with your kids?
I think of these free printables really as wraps.
To put together these Toilet Paper Roll Figures, you simply need to:
- Print out the free pack
- Cut the pages in half (along the black line)
- Trim to fit an empty toilet paper roll (OR cut an empty paper towel roll to size and use for multiple figures)
- Use glue to adhere the "wrap" to the empty paper roll.
- Complete the set and enjoy simple holiday fun!
A few cool ideas for using these frugal figures for holiday fun include:
- Creative play: Encourage your kids to act out holiday scenes.
- Hands-on fun during read-aloud time: Do your kids need something to do with their hands while you read-aloud (or listen to an audiobook)? Give them these holiday-themed toilet paper roll figures to quietly play with as you read or listen.
- Bowling: My boys LOVE to set these figures up as a ten-frame for bowling. They use a soft ball (or even roll up a sock) to use as a "snowball" to see how many figures they can knock down.
- Build a tower: How many Toilet Paper Roll Figures can you stack before they fall down? What a fun challenge!
- Super Cool Scavenger Hunt: Hide the toilet paper roll figures around the room or your home (or maybe go outside if the weather is cooperative) and send your kids on a hunt.
Get Your FREE Christmas Toilet Paper Roll Figures
Are you ready for some awesome and frugal Christmas fun with your kids?
This free printable set of Christmas Toilet Paper Roll Figures includes 6 pages with 2 figures per page (total of 12 pages). If I add more to this set (upon my boys' request), I will update the download!
I'd love it if you share this activity with your friends, family, or co-workers. If you do, please share the link to this post (and NOT to the download). Thanks in advance for your cooperation and sharing!
To get this free set of toilet paper roll figures with Christmas themes, simply subscribe to Rock Your Homeschool.
You’ll receive an email with a PDF download, along with a password to open the Subscriber’s Library to all RYHS freebies.
Plus, you’ll get emails with ideas, resources, and encouragement to make life and learning fun 🙂
(Psst! Current RYHS members just need to access the Subscriber Freebies page and enter the password in your welcome email. Or get the instant download in the email the week of this post.)