Get ready for some sensational math fun with your kids!
This free PDF (printable) set includes 6 pages of addition activities that you can use in so many different ways:
- Dice Game
- Hundreds Chart
- 3 Addition Bingo Game cards
- 1 blank Addition Bingo Game card
Find out more about these cool addition activities HERE :)
This free PDF (printable) set includes 5 pages of addition facts activities.
These free Addition Facts with Pets activities provide a variety of ways to practice basic addition. In this printable set, you’ll find:
- Roll-and-Cover Pup: This fun game uses 2 dice and small objects to cover answers for addition fun.
- Connect the Dots Cat: Your kids solve the addition problems, connect the dots according to answers, and color the cat.
- Color by Sum Fish: Find the sum and color according to the key to find a cute fish in its bowl.
- Pets Addition Memory Game: Two pages with a total of forty cards for awesome addition fun.
Click HERE to find out more about these fun math activities!
Life of Fred Additional Activities
Printable Pack of Hands-On Activities, Crafts, & Snacks
Printable Chart For Every Chapter Includes:
-Facts to Practice
Also, every chapter includes at least one printable for hands-on learning fun.
Math fun rocks! You’re on your way to awesome math fun for your kids :)
This free printable (PDF) set includes 4 pages of Color by Product pages (+ 4 answer keys) with themes:
- Unicorn reading a book
- Cute dinosaur
- Rainy day fun
- Candy friends
Check them all out HERE :)
You’re on your way to making math fun with these free multiplication games for kids.
This free PDF (printable) set includes 2 multiplication games for kids.
The Rainbow Multiplication Game has 3 pages – 1 page of the game board and 2 pages of custom dice.
The Rainbow Multiplication Dominoes has 2 pages of dominoes (12 per page for a total of 24) plus an instruction page.
Check both of these multiplication games out HERE :)
Enjoy creative hands-on learning fun!
This free printable pack of number playdough mats features the numbers 1 – 10. You’ll find cute themes, ten frames, and open font numbers (meaning there’s a space in the middle of each for your kids to shape playdough into).
Each number playdough mat has a colorful border of circles. Cute themes include:
- One: unicorn
- Two: bee
- Three: shamrock
- Four: butterfly
- Five: caterpillar
- Six: squid
- Seven: rainbow
- Eight: spider
- Nine: sun
- Ten: fish
The themes are in black-and-white and include some dotted lines.
Find out more and get awesome ideas for boosting these learning fun activities HERE!
WooHoo! You’re on your way to making learning and practicing subtraction facts fun for your kids.
- 1 Color By Difference activity (+ answer key)
- 2 pages of Subtraction Memory Game (with a total of 40 cards)
- 1 Subtraction Roll-and-Cover Game
- 1 Subtraction Connect the Dots
End of content
End of content