This Easter coloring card for kids is such a cute way to enjoy a special holiday hands-on activity.
Your kids will have a blast making any of these 3 styles of this 3D Easter card featuring an adorable bunny. You can use it for cards, decor, and more.
Learn more about this free printable coloring cards set (with step-by-step instructions) and how you can get started today!
Enjoy a Special Easter Activity with Your Kids
Easily boost your Easter celebration with kids!
Crafts can be such cool ways to enjoy hands-on activities with kids. Especially around a holiday!
It can feel overwhelming to try to pull off a simple, mess-free craft that looks halfway decent.
But, here’s the good news: You can give your kids a special yet simple Easter craft experience without all the mess and stress.
This free printable Easter coloring card for kids pack helps you easily start and complete a super cute Easter project.
Your kids can give it as a card, use it as decor, and enjoy it as a special keepsake for years to come.
Learn More About This Free Printable Easter Coloring Card Set
In this free printable set, you’ll find 4 pages.
I recommend printing all 4 pages for your Easter coloring card (or decor) on white cardstock.
The first page includes:
- suggested materials
- step-by-step instructions
- visual example of the card
- 2 stands to color and cut out
You’ll find 3 pages featuring an adorable bunny and friends with different styles for your printable Easter project.
- Body 1: Includes more of a card style with “Happy Easter” on front and “To” and “Love from” on back.
- Body 2: Includes more of a writing or copywork style with “Hoppy Easter” on front and lines for written work on back.
- Body 3: Blank styles for you to customize on front and back.
Print as many copies of this Easter coloring card set as you need for your personal use, classroom, library, or other community event.
How to Make This 3D Easter Coloring Card for Kids
You’ll want to gather these supplies:
- Card sheets printed on cardstock
- Glue or glue stick
- Coloring tools, like:
- color pencils
- Writing tools (if working on that style), like:
- erasable pens
Neenah Cardstock, 8.5Elmer’s Clear Glue Sticks, Washable, 0.28 Ounce Glue Sticks for Kids | School Supplies | Scrapbooking Supplies | Vision Board Supplies, 6 CountFiskars 194640-1002 Back to School Supplies, Big Kids Scissors Softgrip, 6 Inch, Color Received May VaryCrayola Glitter Crayons, Back To School Supplies, 24Count, MultiCrayola Ultimate Crayon Collection, Portable Coloring Set, Assorted Colors, 152 Count, Gift for Kids Age 3 PlusCrayola Twistables Crayons Coloring Set, Kids Craft Supplies, Gift, 50 CountCrayola Twistables Colored Pencil Set, School Supplies, Coloring Gift,50 CountDeli 36 Pack Colored Pencils with Built-in Sharpener in Tube Cap, Vibrant Color Presharpened Pencils for School Kids Teachers, Soft Core Art Drawing Pencils for Coloring, Sketching, and PaintingEaster Spring Themed Holiday Pencils 24 PackTiny Mills 24 Pcs Easter Multi Point Stackable Push Pencil Assortment with Eraser for Easter Party Favor Prize Carnival Goodie Bag Stuffers Classroom Rewards Pinata Fillers Easter Basket FillersPilot Frixion ColorSticks Erasable Gel Ink Pens, Fine Point (0.7mm), Assorted, 10 Count (32454)
Step-by-step instructions are found on page 1 of this pack. Here’s how I made Body 3 style (blank):
- Pick out which body style you’d like to use for this project.
- Print on white cardstock.
- Color stands.
- Cut out stands.
- Glue stands back to back.
- Write message, copywork, etc. if using that style.
- Color front and back of your Easter card.
- Cut out front and back of your card.
- Glue front and back together.
- Use scissors to cut along gray lines on stands and card.
- Place cut slits on top of each other and slide down until snugly fit.
Creative Ideas for Boosting the Fun with This Easter Activity for Kids
Here are a few tips and ideas for making the most of this Easter project experience with your kids:
- Play music in the background as you work.
- Print enough sets for each person participating in the craft. Work at a table or large area and chat about Easter and what it means to you.
- If you’ll be enjoying this craft with a larger group, work in pairs or small groups. Great way to practice communication and collaboration skills!
- Make more than one Easter coloring card for kids. You can create some for cards, table decor, or any other creative way you’d like to use.
- Place your card in an Easter-themed bag (or decorate a paper bag with Easter themes) and give as a frugal yet fun gift.
Get Your Free Printable Easter Coloring Card for Kids Set
Sweet! You’re on your way to having hands-on Easter fun with your kids!
This free printable pack for making 3D Easter cards (or decor) contains 4 pages (1 page with instructions and stands plus 3 styles of cards).
If you’d like to share this printable set with your friends, family, or co-workers, that would be awesome. If you do, I ask that you please share this post. Thanks in advance for your cooperation and sharing!
To get this free printable 3D Easter coloring card for kids pack, simply subscribe to Rock Your Homeschool.
You’ll receive an email with a PDF file, along with a password to open the Subscriber’s Library to all RYHS freebies.
Plus, you’ll get emails with ideas, resources, and encouragement to make life and learning fun 🙂
(Psst! Current RYHS members just need to access the Subscriber Freebies page and enter the password in your welcome email. If you have any problems or questions, please email Amy at [email protected])
How will you enjoy this Easter craft with your kids?