Easy mandala coloring pages (and bookmarks) are excellent ways to enjoy relaxing activities.
If you could use a simple yet creative way to unwind, you’ll love these free printable activities that are great for all ages.
Check out these mandala coloring activities and get your free set today!
Why Mandala Coloring Activities Rock
My boys and I love to color.
Coloring activities have been such simple yet special ways to spend time together. We’re able to just chill, have fun, and chat about stuff.
I’ve asked my boys (ages 7-19) why they enjoy coloring activities with me. Here are a few of our reasons:
- No pressure – there’s no right or wrong
- Helps me turn off my brain (My youngest and I agree on this one! Coloring is a fantastic way to easily focus on something besides the chatter that can clog up thinking)
- Fun brain break (excellent break from homeschool work)
- Creative activity – even if you’re not feeling the creative juices flow that day
- Simple – just pick up a coloring tool and go!
Since coloring is such a big hit in our home, I search for new ways to enjoy it with my boys.
Recently, I was looking back on our homeschool adventures. And I remembered how much fun we had with our Mandala Multiplication Pages.
It inspired me to make these *new* easy mandala coloring pages and bookmarks because…
What’s in This Free Printable Pack of Easy Mandala Coloring Pages & Bookmarks
I love having a variety of activities to choose from during our coloring time – and so do my boys. However, we don’t always have a big chuck of time. So, I used simpler mandala styles with these coloring pages and bookmarks. I’ll be adding more complex version very soon!
This set includes 6 pages with:
- 3 pages of easy mandalas with 4 styles per page (for a total of 12 mandalas)
- 2 pages of easy mandalas on bookmark frames with 4 bookmarks per page (8 total) and 3 mandalas per bookmarks (let your kids have some fun with that math!) for a total of 24 mandalas
Creative Ideas for Boosting the Fun with These Printable Coloring Activities
You can easily boost the creative fun with these easy mandala coloring pages and bookmarks. Here are a few ideas (and please let me know if you have any other ideas that I can add to this list!):
- Display and try a variety of coloring tools. You may be surprised how the different tools make your final work look!
- color pencils
- oil pastels
- chalk pastels
- Play music in the background. Pick the music based on your mood. If you need to relax, I suggest calming songs.
- Plan out how you’ll color. Will you start with the circles or other shapes? Will you stick with a pattern of colors, tools, and shading?
- OR wing it! Just go with what feels right.
- Change up the speed at which you color. For one mandala, go super slow and concentrate on an affirmation or calming word. For another mandala, go faster and sing a song or other type of pick-me-up.
- After completing your easy mandala coloring pages, consider cutting out each circle. Glue onto cardstock, cardboard, or decorative paper. Enjoy as special decor. You could also use on the front of a card to a loved one or friend.
- For your mandala coloring bookmarks, print on white cardstock.
- Write a growth mindset quote, affirmation, or other positive saying on the back of your bookmark.
- Add small stickers or washi tape.
- Laminate your bookmark if you’d like to make it more durable.
Crayola Back To School Supplies, Grades 3-5, Ages 7, 8, 9, 10, Contains 24 Crayola Crayons, 10 Washable Broad Line Markers, and 12 Colored PencilsCrayola Silly Scents Twistables, Scented Crayons & Pencils, 72 CountCrayola 24 Count Box of Crayons Non-Toxic Color Coloring School Supplies (2 Packs)Crayola Back To School Supplies for Girls & Boys, Crayons, Markers & Colored Pencils, Stocking Stuffers, Gifts, 80 PiecesCrayola Glitter Crayons, Back To School Supplies, 24Count, MultiDeli 36 Pack Colored Pencils with Built-in Sharpener in Tube Cap, Vibrant Color Presharpened Pencils for School Kids Teachers, Soft Core Art Drawing Pencils for Coloring, Sketching, and PaintingCrayola Ultra Clean Washable Markers, Broad Line, 12 CountCrayola Super Tips Marker Set, Washable Markers, Assorted Colors, Art Set for Kids, 100 CountCrayola Original Marker Set, Fine Tip, Assorted Classic Colors, Set of 10Crayola Oil Pastels, Assorted Neon Colors, Gift for Kids & Adults, 12 CountFaber-Castell Blendable Oil Pastels In Durable Storage Case- 24 Vibrant Colors – Non-Toxic Pastels for KidsMungyo Soft Square Pastels Chalk, Assorted 64 Colors. Enjoy Drawing & Painting with Mungyo Professional Artist Quality Pastels. Perfect for Students, Beginners, Artists, Kids & Everyone. Safe to Use.
Get Your Free Easy Mandala Coloring Pages & Bookmarks
WooHoo! You’re on your way to enjoying a super cool coloring activity featuring mandalas!
This free set includes 6 pages with 3 easy mandala coloring pages and 2 pages of mandala coloring bookmarks.
Please print as many of these easy mandala coloring pages and bookmarks as you need to enjoy with your family, homeschool, classroom, co-op, or library. If you have a co-worker or friend who might like to use these coloring activities with their kids, please share this post. Thanks so much for your cooperation!
To get this free printable set of Easy Mandala Coloring Pages and Bookmarks, simply subscribe to Rock Your Homeschool.
You’ll receive an email with a PDF file, along with a password to open the Subscriber’s Library to all RYHS freebies.
Plus, you’ll get emails with ideas, resources, and encouragement to make life and learning fun 🙂
(Psst! Current RYHS members just need to access the Subscriber Freebies page and enter the password in your welcome email. If you have any problems or questions, please email Amy at [email protected])