Free Christmas Tracing Worksheets for Easy Holiday Fun
These Christmas Tracing Worksheets are easy ways to enjoy holiday fun with kids.
With cute shapes and holiday-themed words to trace, your kids can use these printables to create a special Christmas mini-book, too!
Find out more about these free printable Christmas tracing pages and get your set today 🙂
Tracing Worksheets Are Awesome Christmas Activities for Your Kids
When the holidays are approaching, there’s a certain excitement in the air.
Anticipation builds as kids of all ages await the special day. During all the holiday hustle and bustle, Christmas parties and events add to the thrill. Commercials and advertisements are almost constant reminders of what’s to come.
So, how do you help your kids focus all that energy and excitement? Because if your home (or class) is like mine, you need a few tricks up your sleeve to pull out when you need to redirect or just get something done!
That’s why I build an arsenal of Christmas Fun Activities. I look for open-and-go, easy, and stressfree as much as possible. There’s just way too much going on around the holiday to fuss.
My boys have loved our Christmas Fun printables over the past few holidays. I knew that I wanted to add a few more this year to keep the fun going.
Fun Ways to Boost The Holiday Fun with These Activities
If you hear worksheets and you immediately think “boring!”, no worries! Here are some amazing ways to make these Christmas Tracing Worksheets super fun for kids:
- Provide holiday-related writing utensils. Crayons, markers, erasers, and color pencils with Christmas themes are sure hits for this holiday activity.
- Laminate the worksheets or slip the printable pages into dry erase sleeves. Your kids can use dry erase markers to work on tracing these holiday-related shapes and words again and again!
- Encourage your kids to add their own drawings and lists on the back of the tracing worksheets.
- Use Christmas stickers and stamps to jazz up your tracing worksheets.
- Washi tape with holiday colors and themes can make adorable borders and more.
- Cut out the tracing worksheets and assemble into a special Christmas Mini-Book to be enjoyed this holiday and for years to come 🙂
Get Your Free Christmas Tracing Worksheets
Want to easily enjoy holiday fun with your kids? Grab your free Christmas Tracing Worksheets!
You’ll get four printable pages in PDF form. Each page contains two half-sheets for a total of eight holiday tracing activities.
Please feel free to print as many of these tracing worksheets as you need for your family or class. If you know a friend or co-worker who you think would enjoy using these free Christmas activities with their kids, please share this post. Your sharing is most appreciated!
When you subscribe and join the Rock Your Homeschool community, you’ll receive this printable pack in a PDF file in an email, along with a password to open the library to all RYHS freebies.
In addition to your freebies, you will get emails with ideas and encouragement to make life and learning fun.
(Psst! Current RYHS members just need to access the Subscriber Freebies page and enter the password in your welcome email. If you have any questions or problems, please email Amy at [email protected])
Tap on the image below to subscribe and get your free printable Christmas Tracing Worksheets!
Do you have other ideas for ways to make these Christmas Tracing Worksheets more fun?
Please share in the comments area below 🙂