These St Patrick’s Day cards for kids are super fun ways to celebrate the holiday.
This free printable set of cards includes 3 styles of 3D coloring fun activities with St. Patrick’s Day themes. You can use these cards in a variety of ways for special holiday fun.
Learn more about these cards (and how to enjoy, especially for incredible keepsakes) and get your free pack today!
Super Fun Way to Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with Kids!
You can easily make your St. Patrick’s Day celebration with kids extra fun!
Crafts (like these printable 3D cards) can be such cool ways to enjoy hands-on activities with kids. Especially for a holiday!
If you’re like me, it can feel overwhelming to try to pull off (and enjoy) a simple, mess-free craft that looks halfway decent.
But, I’ve got some great news: You CAN provide your kids a special yet simple St. Patrick’s Day project without all the mess and stress.
This free printable St Patrick’s Day cards for kids pack will help you easily start and complete a super cute holiday project.
Your kids can give it to a friend or loved one as a card, use it as decor, and/or enjoy it as a special keepsake for years to come.
Learn More About This Set of St Patrick’s Day Cards
You’ll find 8 pages in this free printable pack of St. Patrick’s Day coloring activities.
I recommend printing all 8 pages for your St Patrick’s Day cards (or decor) on white cardstock.
The first page includes:
- suggestions for enjoying this free set
- step-by-step instructions
- visual example of the cards
- 2 stands with St. Patrick’s Day themes to color and cut out
You’ll find 5 pages with different styles for your printable St. Patrick’s Day project.
On the front of all styles, your kids will color a rainbow with pot of gold coins, horseshoe, shamrock, and flower.
On the back of all styles, your kids will color a pot of gold coins, buckled leprechaun shoe, and more gold coins.
- Rainbow 1: Includes a card style with “Happy St. Patrick’s Day” on front and “I am so lucky to know you!” with “To ____ and Love from _____” on back.
- Rainbow 2: Includes “Happy St. Patrick’s Day” on the front and “I am so lucky to know you!” on the back with “To _____ I feel lucky to know you because _____ Love from _____” on the back.
- Rainbow 3: Includes “Happy St. Patrick’s Day” on the front and “I am so lucky to know you!” on the back with a blank space for writing or drawing a special message.
- Rainbow 4: Includes a card style with “Happy St. Patrick’s Day” on front and “Wishing you lots of luck!” on the back with “To _____ Love from _____”.
- Rainbow 5: Includes a card style with “Happy St. Patrick’s Day” on the front and “Wishing you lots of luck!” on the back with “To _____ Wishing you lots of love and luck for _____ Love from _____”.
- Rainbow 6: Includes a card style with “Happy St. Patrick’s Day” on the front and “Wishing you lots of luck!” on the back with a blank space for writing or drawing a special message.
- Rainbow 7: Blank styles for you to customize on the front and the back.
Please print as many copies of this St Patrick’s Day cards set as you need for your personal use, classroom, library, or other community event 😊
How to Make These 3D Coloring Cards for Kids
You’ll want to gather these supplies to make it easier to enjoy these holiday activities:
- Card sheets printed on cardstock
- Glue or glue stick
- Coloring tools, like:
- color pencils
- Writing tools (if working on that style), like:
- erasable pens
Step-by-step instructions are found on page 1 of this pack. Here’s how I made Rainbow 3 style (blank):
- Pick out which style you’d like to use for this project.
- Print on white cardstock.
- Color stands.
- Cut out stands.
- Glue stands back to back.
- Write message, copywork, etc. if using that style.
- Color front and back of your St. Patrick’s Day card.
- Cut out front and back of your card.
- Glue front and back together.
- Use scissors to cut along gray lines on stands and card.
- Place cut slits on top of each other and slide down until snugly fit.
Creative Ideas for Boosting the Fun with This Holiday Activity for Kids
I’ve got a few tips and ideas for making the most of this St. Patrick’s Day project experience with your kids:
- Play St. Patrick’s Day music in the background as you work. Let’s Play Music shares this list of Celtic Songs for Kids for St. Patrick’s Day.
- Print plenty of sets – enough for each person participating in the craft. Work at a table or large area and chat about St. Patrick’s Day and what it means to you.
- If you’ll be enjoying this holiday activity with a larger group, work in pairs or small groups. Fantastic way to practice communication and collaboration skills!
- Make more than one St. Patrick’s Day coloring card for kids. You can create some for cards, table decor, or any other creative way you’d like to use.
- Place your card in an St. Patrick’s Day-themed bag (or decorate a paper bag with St. Patrick’s Day themes) and give as a frugal yet fun gift.
Get Your Free Set of St Patrick’s Day Cards for Kids
High five! You’re on your way to enjoying hands-on St. Patrick’s Day fun with your kids!
This free printable pack for making 3D St Patrick’s cards (or decor) contains 8 pages (1 page with instructions and stands plus 7 styles of cards).
If you’d like to share this printable set with your friends, family, or co-workers, that would be awesome. If you do, I ask that you please share this post. Thanks in advance for your cooperation and sharing!
To get this free printable 3D coloring St Patrick’s Day cards for kids pack, simply subscribe to Rock Your Homeschool.
You’ll receive an email with a PDF file, along with a password to open the Subscriber’s Library to all RYHS freebies.
Plus, you’ll get emails with ideas, resources, and encouragement to make life and learning fun 🙂
(Psst! Current RYHS members just need to access the Subscriber Freebies page and enter the password in your welcome email. If you have any problems or questions, please email Amy at [email protected])