Have you ever wondered how we homeschool 5 boys? Does the thoughts of how we juggle toddlers to teens plus a dog, crested gecko, betta fish, and cockatiel make you flabbergasted? My friend, you will find the answers you seek about our homeschool and I am so excited to share!
I am once again participating in a blog party over at They Call Me Blessed. Ana has put together another fabulous way for homeschoolers to share their experiences with homeschooling. This blog party has the theme 30 Ways We Homeschool. All participants received the same 10 questions to reflect on and respond to during the month of June.
I'll give you a sneak peak at a few of the questions that I answered:
- Tell us briefly about your homeschooling approach. (Charlotte Mason, Unschooling, Classical Conversations, Waldorf, etc)
- What have you picked for your curriculum next year? (List every curriculum per child/grade)
- If you had the chance to start homeschooling all over again today with the knowledge and experience you have now, what would you do differently?
Looks like fun, right? You will find my answers to these questions and more (What's 10-3=? Throwing in a little math practice for you!) over at 30 Ways We Homeschool June Blog Party.
You will see even more pictures of my boys and find out more details about me. Of course, you can always find out about me and Busy Boys Brigade here.
After you read my guest post for 30 Ways We Homeschool, please make sure to leave a comment and give a little love. Always greatly appreciated!
Also, I wanted to make sure that you had easy access to homeschool resources that I shared:
- Elementary Music Appreciation For Kids (Zeezok Publishers)
- Teaching Textbooks
- Life of Fred Math
- By Design Science
- All American History Volume II
- Christian Kids Explore Chemistry
As far as homeschool reading selections for next year, I will be consulting my homeschool friends' recommendations that you can find in Let's Chat About Homeschool...Reading. I will keep you updated!
Many thanks and hope you have a blessed day!