This Spring Activities for kids printable pack is a delightful way to enjoy special seasonal fun.
With a mix of independent activities and interactive fun, your kids will have a blast getting excited about Spring.
Find out more about this Spring activities pack and how to get started on this seasonal fun today!
It Can Be Easy to Celebrate a New Season with Your Kids!
What do you to make the start of a new season special?
When you think about how much time you put into celebrating holidays (and maybe even fun days), you might be surprised at how little you actually do for celebrating seasons.
Well, at least that’s the realization I had 😉
When I stopped to think about all there really is to celebrate with the start of a new season, I realized that I didn’t want to miss out on any of those awesome opportunities for fun with my boys any longer.
After our wonderful fun with our Winter Activities pack, I decided that additional packs for other holidays were necessary.
Because having all these easy-to-use activities at the ready helped us spread out the fun all season long!
Pin it for later! ⤴️
Special Spring Activities in an Easy-to-Use, Print-and-Go Pack
This Spring Activities for Kids pack has a variety of ways to celebrate the season.
You’ll find 27 pages with these activities:
- Spring Fun Bingo * including 12 cards and 23 calling cards
- Spring Word Search
- Spring Alphabet Game
- Spring Memory Game
- Spring Fun Cootie Catcher
- Spring-themed coloring pages (2)
- Spring Sudoku Fun (with answer page)
- Spring Mad Libs
- Spring Fun Conversation Starters *
- Spring Fun I Spy
- Spring Fun Word Scramble
- Spring Tic-Tac-Toe
- Spring Fun Fitness Prompts *
- Spring Connect the Dots (3)
- Spring Fun Roll-and-Cover Game *
Creative Ways to Extend the Fun with These Spring Activities
Most of these activities can be used with different ages and stages. You know your kids best. Please feel free to tweak these activities to best meet your family’s needs 🙂
A few ideas and tips for boosting these Spring activities include:
- Use the coloring page seasonal decor. Have a coloring contest with different categories (Most Colorful, Most Creative, etc.)
- Brainstorm different Spring words that could be used in a word search, scramble, or other game.
- Print 2 sets of the Spring bingo calling cards for the fun memory game.
- Hide the bingo calling cards around a room or your home for a creative twist on an indoor scavenger hunt.
- Instead of Xs and Os for tic-tac-toe, draw twigs and eggs.
Consider having some cute prizes and seasonal treats for some extra Spring fun. Pencils, stamps, stickers, mini-erasers, and candy are all simple ideas that kids love.
Fun Express – Rainbows & Clouds Pencils for Spring – Stationery – Pencils – Pencils – Printed – Spring – 24 PiecesScentco – Spring Smencils – HB #2 Scented Smelly Fun Cool Novelty Pencils / 5 Count/Gifts for Kids/School Supplies Classroom RewardsSpring Stickers for Kids 200Pcs Perforated Roll Sticker Prize Reward for Easter Family School Party FavorCarson Dellosa | Spring Showers and Sun Stickers | 1-inch x 1-inch, 72ctTINYMILLS 12 Pcs Spring Flowers Butterfly Stamp Kit for Kids Self Inking Stamps Gift Easter Basket Filler Rewards
Get Your Spring Activities for Kids Pack
WooHoo! Here’s to making this Spring extra special for your kids!
In this pack, you’ll find 15 different activities in 27 pages of Spring Fun. Such amazing ways to easily add fun to the season!
Oh, I recommend having the following items on hand to make it even easier to enjoy these activities:
- Pencils or erasable pens
- Small objects (like mini-erasers or toys) for the Roll-and-Cover game, as well as bingo markers
This Spring Activities for Kids Pack is only $5. And you can print out as many copies as you need for your family, classroom, co-op, or community event!
Spring is such a spectacular season to celebrate with your kids. Make the most of this special time with these simple activities, games, and more!
What do you do to celebrate Spring with your kids? Do you have favorite books or traditions that you all can enjoy?
Pin it for later! ⤵️