How to Create & Use a Simple Stationery Stash You Will Love
As a busy homeschool mom, I am always looking for new hacks to help me save time and lower stress. There are days when I barely have time to get a shower. Remembering to buy, prepare, and send stationery to family and friends simply falls through the cracks.
In a proactive effort to make sure that I acknowledge and honor all those special days in my loved ones’ lives, I have decided to create a simple stationery stash. I shall accumulate quality cards and personal stationery to use throughout the year. No more last minute scrambling to find the perfect sentiment (or at least for the right type of celebration!).
Find out why I believe this idea can be tremendously helpful for busy moms and about an awesome site that can make this simple solution even easier!
Disclaimer: I was compensated for my time. All opinions of Basic Invite and its products are 100% honest and I was not required to post a positive review.
Why a Simple Stationery Stash Rocks
There are several reasons why creating and maintaining a simple stationery stash is a great idea for all moms. With five boys and tons of extracurricular activities, you can bet that I need to make quite a stash!
- Save time. No more fast and furious frenzies looking for a card or special note
- Save money. Buy in bulk! So much cheaper and easier!
- You can plan ahead. Look at your calendar. Create cards for birthdays, anniversaries, religious events, and other special days.
- Complete set. I don’t know about you, but I always end up missing a matching envelope to a card. Awkward!
- Customize it to include your preferences or your loved ones’ favorites. Get favorite colors, styles, and even personalizations!
- Decrease your stress. You will know that you are prepared, not waking up in the middle of the night worrying if you forgot to send a card to Great Aunt Margaret.
What to Include in Your Simple Stationery Stash
Again, consult your calendar for family and friends. Look for special days, like birthdays, anniversaries, baby showers, and parties. Stock up on stationery supplies for those celebrations.
What stationery supplies should you have? Cards with matching envelopes are essential. No more desperately seeking for an envelope to fit a specific card size. Extras like foil stickers and personalized address labels can add a special touch (and make your life easier!). And, of course, stamps!
[clickToTweet tweet=”Busymom hack Make your own simple #stationery stash! @basicinvite #ihsnet ” quote=”Busy Mom Hack: Make your own simple #stationery stash! @basicinvite “]
Don’t forget to include personalized stationery for letters, cards, postcards, and envelopes. Basic Invite Stationery helps you fully customize your online ordering experience. Here are a few of the perks of using Basic Invite:
- Almost Unlimited Colors – Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows customers almost unlimited color options with instant previews online. Once you select a design, you can change the color of each element on the card to over 180 different color options so you can make sure the card is exactly how you want it, down to the littlest detail.
- Custom Samples – You can order a printed sample of your actual invitation or card so you can see exactly how it will print, as well as the paper quality before you have to place their final order.
- Over 40 Different Colors of Envelopes – Make your envelope stand out! All envelopes are peel and seal so the envelopes can be quickly and securely closed. Time saver!
- Free Address Collection Service – Use the free address collection service to request your addresses with just three simple steps. Share a link, collect addresses, and get free envelope printing.
Don’t miss the discount code shared at the top of Basic Invite pages! Special savings can really add up when you are creating your stationery stash!
Once you have your simple stationery stash created, don’t forget those special moments! Basic Invite has options for events like graduations, holiday cards, and birth announcements.
Join me in following Basic Invite on Facebook and Twitter. We don’t want to miss any updates or great deals!
I’m off to create my simple stationery stash! I am so looking forward to easily creating customizable and quality cards and invitations.
How can Basic Invite help you create your perfect stationery stash?