Summer Homeschool Deals to Make Math Fun This Year for Your Kids (and You)
These summer homeschool deals are delightful ways to make math fun for your kids and you this year.
Homeschool Buyers Club (formerly Homeschool Buyers Co-Op) has SO many outstanding ways to make homeschooling fun and affordable.
Discover how you can take your homeschool math learning adventures to the next level AND save money!
Disclaimer: I reviewed this site and was compensated for my time. As always, I’m sharing my honest opinions and was not required to provide a positive review.
One of My Top Secrets for Making Our Homeschool Work
Psst! I want to share one of my top secrets for being able to make homeschooling work for our family.
We started off like many homeschool families – on one income. (I now financially contribute with my blog and stuff but that didn’t happen overnight 😉).
At the start of our homeschool adventures, we had 2 school age boys, 1 preschooler, 1 toddler, and a newborn. I remember being super excited to bring my older boys home from public school but overwhelmingly scared about how we could afford it. And that was for only 2 boys!
So many nagging questions would spin around my mind! Like, how in the world would we be able to get all the resources we’d need to eventually teach 5 boys at home? And where would I even find these resources that didn’t make me break the piggy bank?
All that worrying stuff would keep me up at night. And a busy mama needs all the sleep she can get!
After doing a bit of online research and chatting with other homeschool moms, I found a fantastic site for homeschool deals on curriculum and more. This site has gone through a few changes over the years but one thing remains: I can always find amazing deals and discounts on products and resources at Homeschool Buyers Club.
Summer Homeschool Deals You’ll Love for Math Curriculum
Although my younger boys love our current online math curriculum, I like to keep tabs on math homeschool deals. You never know when when one of your kids wants to change things up (or needs a bit of reinforcement).
A few of the summer homeschool deals for math curriculum that I’m eyeballing are:
- Math Seeds: My youngest is using this one right now! He thinks it’s super fun and I like how it helps him reinforce concepts.
- Right Start: A solid math curriculum that several of my friends use and enjoy.
- Math Mammoth: One of my older boys gave this math curriculum a try a few years ago. It wasn’t his cup of tea but that doesn’t mean that one of my younger boys wouldn’t like.
- Red Bird: We haven’t used this curriculum but I’ve heard wonderful things about it. Making a mental note that it’s available at a discounted cost at Homeschool Buyers Club.
- KUMON: All of my boys at some point have used KUMON workbooks with great success. It’s nice to know that I can get them cheaper at Homeschool Buyers Club!
- Math Lessons for a Living Education: My 2 younger boys used these workbooks a few years ago and really like them. I liked the gentle, Charlotte Mason approach to math.
Also, my rising Senior wants a math course to help him prepare for college. He wrapped up VideoText Online for Algebra I & II and Geometry & Trigonometry. Since he plans on having a dual major of History and Education, he wants something practical (and possibly for college credit, too).
I was surprised at the summer homeschool deals at Homeschool Buyers Club for high school math!
- Thinkwell: I’m excited about these online self-paced video courses since he thrived using this style in the past. We’re looking at College Algebra and College Algebra CLEP Prep.
- Consumer Math 9-12: I’ve heard great things about this LifePac Complete Set and keeping this one in mind as an option for my younger boys when they reach this level.
- Accounting: Another interesting set from LifePac! I took an accounting elective when I was in high school and it was super helpful for learning basic financial skills and more. Adding this one to my list of potential classes for my boys!
Explore Homeschool Math Curriculum with these FREE Summer Trials
Homeschool Buyers Club has some awesome free summer trials going on to try out homeschool math curriculum (and more). Here are a few that I found that I think you’ll love:
- Math Mammoth PDFs: Register by August 15 to get these 3 free printable math worktexts, including Clock, Multiplication, and Percent.
- Doodlemaths: Give this app a try with a 2-week free trial. It uses adaptive learning technology to create a fun, personalized work program tailored to your child’s strengths and weaknesses. Grades PreK-7
- Creta Class: 7-Day free trial for this math app based on Singapore Math. For ages 3-8
MORE Free Trials for Summer Learning Fun
WooHoo! Summer is here! And what better way to get a jump-start on your homeschool adventures than with free trials (on top of curriculum deals).
Explore these new programs and tools that will help your child succeed this upcoming year and beyond.
- Monarch: Try this Christian online homeschooling curriculum for grades 3-12 with a free month of access to 5 core subjects including Bible, History and Geography, Language Arts, Math, and Science.
- Smile and Learn: Fantastic 30-Day free trial for this educational platform that uses videos, games, and stories for learning fun. Your kids can experience cross-curricular learning in Math, Literacy, Foreign Languages, Sciences, and more.
Smile and Learn’s stories and games include a voice-over, available in Spanish, English, French, Italian, Portuguese and Catalan. Plus, all the stories include pictograms, making it easier to read for children with special educational needs, such as hyperactivity, autism, Down syndrome, and intellectual disabilities. Grades PreK-6
- Thinkwell: Free 14-Day trial for these self-paced video courses. Grades 6-12
Summer Homeschool Deals for Language Arts:
- Reading Skills Assessment (Ongoing) from Explode the Code Online
- Nessy.com: 7-Day Free Trial for this research-proven program that follows the Orton-Gillingham principles of structured, multi-sensory learning for all children, especially those with dyslexia. Grades K-6
- Reading Eggs: Try this fantastic program with fun activities with this free 30-Day trial. You can use it up to 4 kids (and try out Mathseeds, too). My younger boys have used Reading Eggs and had a blast with it! Grades PreK-4
- History Alive Grades 6-12: Free 30-Day trial of this program that specializes in making learning history, science and geography fun. It takes a different topic and breaks it down into 20, bite-sized videos that include daily worksheets and additional learning resources.
- History Alive Grades 1-6: Another free 30-Day trial that uses the same approach as the older grades at a more age-appropriate level.
- Free Aquaponics Bundle Course from Dynamic Earth Learning: Includes 4 short courses that take about 1 hour to complete. Your students will learn about aquaponics and sustainability. My rising Senior will be working on this one! Grades 6-12
- Fascinating Education – Intro to Chemistry: Register by August 15 to try this “right hemisphere” brain approach to science. Uses colorful illustrations and audio files. Grades 6-12
- HomeSchoolPiano Trial (Grades K-Adult): Great for any skill level!
- Kids Guitar Academy: (Free 14-Day Trial) Includes step-by-step video lessons, supplemental sheet music, audio downloads, and a helpline for support. For Grades 3-12
- Mr Henry’s Music World: Free Rockin’ the Keys Mini Piano Course for Grades K-5.
- Mark Kistler Art Lessons: Enjoy 7 Draw3D video lessons for free. Xman (8) and Bear (11) are very excited about these lessons, especially the Flying Hippo! Grades PreK-12
- Code Avengers (Free 10-Day Trial): My boys are super excited about this one! My youngest is interested in using the JR Computer Science for Grades K-9. And Bear (11) and Smiley (13) are interested in using PRO Computer Science Grades 6-12.
Plus, make sure to get these 3 exclusive FREE gifts (a $38 value) with any purchase! Simply head to Homeschool Buyers Club, place your order, and upon checkout select your free gift(s).
Summer Homeschool Deals (& Free Trials) You’ll Love
Okay, so I’ve got to know: Which of these fantastic summer free trials from Homeschool Buyers Club will you go for first?
I know that was a lot to take in – Homeschool Buyers Club always has SO many outstanding offers. I recommend slowly going back through all of these summer homeschool deals and picking out one that really sticks out (and you think your kids will enjoy). With a free trial, you have nothing to lose so go for it!
Then, make sure to keep going through all of these awesome opportunities. You never know what will be a hit in your homeschool.
Wishing you tons of learning fun that’s easy on your piggy bank!