“Mom, what are we going to draw today?”
Inevitably, that question is the first of many that this busy homeschool soccer mom to five boys gets every morning. Why? Because my boys love to imagine and create with our daily doodle prompts!
If you want to add an easy-to-do activity that’s frugal and fun, this pack of Free Year of Daily Doodle Prompts for Kids will do the trick. Find out how my five boys and I include these drawing fun activities into our daily homeschool schedule. Also, discover why these daily doodle prompts are a blast for families who like to boost learning fun with creative opportunities.
Why My Boys Love Daily Doodle Prompts for Kids
My boys range from preschool to high school (ages 3, 6, 8, 12, 15). All of my boys enjoy doing these daily doodle prompts for kids for different reasons.
- My oldest (15) likes doodling (which is simply taking a drawing utensil to paper and creating a representation of a concept) because it’s a break from high school work and a chance to exercise his artistic skills.
- My 12-year-old likes daily doodle prompts because it challenges him to think outside the box.
- Smiley (8) loves doodle prompts because he is constantly doodling-it’s one of his favorite hobbies!
- Bear (6) has fun with daily doodle prompts for kids because it gives him a chance to express himself where words fail. He is a voracious reader and working hard on his writing.
- Xman (3) likes having an activity that he can do side-by-side with his older brothers.
In addition to our homeschool fun activities, daily doodle prompts have been fabulous ways to boost our learning fun. Life gets busy with competitive soccer for my older boys and homeschooling five kids. I’m so glad to have open-and-go activities that allow me to enjoy time with all of my boys.
Free Year of Daily Doodle Prompts for Kids
I wanted to make it as easy as possible to include daily doodle prompts for kids in your homeschool and family life. I have shared free monthly instant downloads of daily doodle prompts to get you started. For 2018 and beyond, I created this free download pack of A Year of Daily Doodle Prompts so you can have them all at your fingertips as you plan your homeschool year (and family fun!).
This Year of Daily Doodle Prompts comes with 12 pages of monthly drawing prompts. There are 365 different doodly prompts to inspire your young artists.
To get your free printable pack of A Year of Daily Doodle Prompts for Kids, simply subscribe to Rock Your Homeschool. You will receive these printables in a PDF download in an email, along with a super secret password that opens the vault to all RYHS freebies. In addition to your freebies, you will be a weekly email with ways to rock your homeschool plus instant downloads to all new freebies.
(Psst! Current RYHS members just need to access the Subscriber Freebies page and enter the password in your welcome email. Or get the instant download in the email the week of this post)
Click HERE or on the image below to subscribe and get started on daily doodle prompts for kids!
I would LOVE to see pictures or read stories about your experiences with these daily doodle prompts for kids! Tag me @rockyourhomeschool on social media, add in the comments below, or email me at email@example.com.