Have some extra special fun with this free printable Harry Potter-Inspired Drawing game! Find out why this game can help you have a magically good time and how to get your free printable cards to begin playing today.
Awesome Ideas for Using This Harry Potter-Inspired Drawing Game
This drawing game is fabulous for:
- birthday parties
- classroom parties
- library fun
- lesson supplement (school or homeschool)
- homeschool fun activity
- family fun
My boys and I use a traditional mode of play for this Harry Potter-Inspired Drawing game (like Pictionary™). We suggest that you:
- Print and laminate cards.
- Cut out cards and place in paper bag.
- Use a dry erase board, plain typing paper, or butcher paper on the wall (our favorite way!).
- The youngest player draws first.
- Drawer can’t give verbal cues-only draws.
- Other players guess and win the round with correct guess.
- For fun, you can have some fun Harry Potter-themed prizes available for winner(s) to select.
Get Your Free Harry Potter-Inspired Drawing Game!
When you join the Rock Your Homeschool community, you’ll receive these printable cards with Harry Potter-Inspired drawing prompts in a PDF download in an email, along with a super secret password that opens the vault to all RYHS freebies. In addition to your freebies, you will be a weekly email with ways to rock your homeschool plus instant downloads to all new freebies.
(Psst! Current RYHS members just need to access the Subscriber Freebies page and enter the password in your welcome email. Or get the instant download in the email the week of this post)
Click HERE or on the image below to subscribe and get started with magical fun using this free Harry Potter-Inspired Drawing Game!
Have friends who’d love this game? Please share!
How will you use this Harry Potter-Inspired Drawing Game?
If you like this Harry-Potter Inspired Drawing game, make sure to check these out: