Looking for fun The Lorax activities to enjoy with your kids?
These free printable mazes are perfect ways to extend the learning fun with this popular book by Dr. Seuss.
Oh, and these free Lorax printables are also fantastic for boosting your celebration of Earth Day for kids!
You’ll love these creative ideas for boosting these The Lorax activities. Get your printable set today 🙂
Easy-to-Use Mazes for The Lorax Activities
The Lorax by Dr. Seuss is such a great book to read with your kids. Powerful messages of taking better care of our environment and how to treat each other are presented in ways that kids can understand through stories and illustrations.
I’ve always had a special fondness for The Lorax. I remember listening to, then reading, this story and having a lot of big feelings. As a child, I’d play in our backwoods with my friends and imagine what it would be like if our precious trees were gone.
When I became a mother and read this book with my five boys, I felt those big feelings stir up. And I wanted to help my boys learn and think about ways to take better care of our planet.
As a mom of five boys, I also know how helpful it can be to have hands-on activities for kids to work on while listening to a story 😉
These free printable mazes are perfect for The Lorax activities during:
Boost the Learning Fun with These Free Lorax Printables
You can easily make these free The Lorax activities even more fun with just a few simple suggestions and materials.
Here are a few of my tips on how to make the most of these special activities:
- Before your kids begin these mazes, remind them to slow down and take their time.
- As your kids work on the mazes, you can read The Lorax aloud or chat about the book. Talk about the characters, what happens, and ask questions.
- Provide your kids with fun writing utensils to complete The Lorax mazes. Crayons, color pencils, markers, and fun pencils are often big hits. Your kids might like to use watercolor paints or Kwik Stix, too.
- Invite your kids to use the sides of the mazes or back of the papers to draw or doodle. Themes can be The Lorax, Earth Day, or a favorite Dr. Seuss character.
- Play fun music softly in the background.
Get Your Free Mazes for Fun Lorax Activities
Ready to get started with these free printable mazes for The Lorax Activities? These printables are great for Earth Day and any time you want to extend the learning fun with this popular Dr. Seuss book.
In this free printable pack, you’ll get two Lorax-themed mazes to enjoy with your kids.
You may print as many copies as you need to enjoy these Lorax printables with your classroom, library, homeschool, co-op, and family. If you have a friend or co-worker who you think would like to use these printables with kids, please share this post. Thank you so much for sharing 🙂
When you subscribe and join the Rock Your Homeschool community, you’ll receive this free printable set in a PDF file in an email, along with a password to open the Subscriber’s Library to all RYHS freebies.
Plus, you’ll get emails with ideas, resources, and encouragement to make life and learning fun.