Homeschool mom, I have some great news to share with you!
Want in on a secret? A secret yet easy way to grow as a homeschooler?
What if I told you that there is an easy way to accomplish your goals and establish positive thinking strategies?
And what if I told you that this approach doesn’t need to take a lot of time each day and is FREE?
Aw, I’m soaking in all those virtual hugs and happy dances right now!
Get ready to:
- have a positive approach to your homeschool
- work towards and achieve your homeschool goals
- redirect negative thoughts into positive growth
- stop _____ (insert: yelling, rushing, stalling, dawdling, or any other negative homeschool habit)
- start _____ (insert: better time management, peaceful communication, or any other positive homeschool habit)
Are you wondering what magic spell to cast or how much money this type of change will require? Guess what? NONE!
It’s the Power of Positive! And you can have it in your homeschool and life!Use #affirmations to help you grow as a #homeschool mom! Use these FREE printable cards to get… Click To Tweet
Secrets to Homeschool Mom Growth
All homeschoolers have areas in their lives to develop. No human being is perfect; we are all works in progress. Awareness of our weaknesses and willingness to change are signs of advanced functioning and health.
Take your level of functioning to an even higher notch by working to strengthen your weaknesses and grow your positives. When you acknowledge an area that you want or need to develop, you have already taken the first step towards change. Keep that momentum of change going with the help of resources and tips to increase successful growth.
What Is My Secret To Homeschool Mom Growth?
What are affirmations? They are positive self-statements filled with honest nuggets that encourage and remind.
- Positive: Careful selection of words with a focus on growth.
- Self-statements: Only refer to self and use “I” statements.
- Honest: Rational and true statements that focus on reality and logical possibility.
- Nuggets: Short, meaty phrases and sentences with powerful meaning.
- Encourage: Self-statements lift up, boost, and inspire.
- Remind: Help you refocus, redirect, and remember your self-worth, goals, and positive thoughts.
24 Free Printable Affirmations
To get you started towards your homeschool and personal growth, here are 24 FREE printable Affirmation Cards for Homeschoolers. Each page contains six cards. The first four pages contain affirmations that I have found helpful (or will be working on myself). The last page contains six blank cards to customize with your personal homeschool affirmations.
Print, laminate, and ponder.
Come back tomorrow to learn how to use affirmation for greater homeschool joy. Get tips and inspiration plus ideas on how to customize your affirmation for optimal growth.
Click here or on the image below to access your FREE printable 24 Affirmations Cards. When you subscribe to Rock Your Homeschool, you will receive weekly updates plus exclusive subscriber’s only access to all freebies. Also, you will receive at least one monthly super secret monthly bonus to help you rock your homeschool!
Consider your current homeschool situation.
What areas would you personally like to develop for homeschool mom growth?