This free Harry Potter-Inspired Bingo Game is an excellent way to enjoy magical fun.
This game is a fantastic activity for all ages. And it’s awesome for fun with your friends, classroom, homeschool, and family. The Harry Potter fans in your life will love it!
Find out more about this fun Harry Potter game. Plus, get suggestions on creative ways to play the game and grab your free printable pack today.
Take Your Harry Potter Fun to the Next Level!
My boys and I are obsessed with the Harry Potter series written by J.K. Rowling. Okay, if I’m being honest, we’re total Potterheads!
We love to include Harry Potter-Inspired activities in our homeschool. These types of activities are amazing ways to boost learning fun.
I thought it would be fun to have a Harry Potter-Inspired Bingo game to use for homeschool brain breaks. And, well, just because 🙂
Enjoy Magical Fun with This Game!
When I created this Harry Potter-Inspired Bingo Game, I made a few adaptions. I felt that it would help it be more true to the theme of the series.
Instead of using B-I-N-G-O, I thought it would be fun to use M-A-G-I-C.
Pictures of characters from the book are used in place of numbers or words. This MAGIC game is visual so great for even pre-readers to play.
Suggested use of this printable bingo game:
- Print and laminate all pages.
- Cut MAGIC boards and calling cards.
- Each player gets one MAGIC board.
- Place M-A-G-I-C calling cards in one deck and character cards in another.
- Draw one MAGIC card and one character card at the same time.
- Mark calling card chart when a character and M-A-G-I-C combination is drawn.
- Use bingo chips or another type of marker. (We used black stones that we had bought at our local dollar store in the floral section. Great for Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone!)
- The winner is the first to complete M-A-G-I-C pattern or by an agreed-upon pattern.
- Optional: Prizes for winner(s) or extra read-aloud time (of a Harry Potter book!)
This free printable game set is great for:
- homeschool brain breaks
- library event
- Harry Potter-themed parties
- rainy day fun
- homeschool co-op
- daily homeschool fun
There are enough boards (20) to be able to play this game with a crowd or classroom. Brilliant for magical Harry Potter-themed events!
Oh, and we’ll be using this fun game to celebrate Harry Potter Day on July 31 🙂
Get Your Free Printable Harry Potter-Inspired Bingo Game!
WooHoo! You’re on your way to enjoying a super fun Harry Potter activity.
This bingo game is perfect for:
- your Harry Potter birthday party (check out these Harry Potter party bag ideas if you are!)
- library event
- homeschool co-op
- boredom buster
- any time you want to have magical Harry Potter fun!
This free printable pack includes:
- 10 pages (2 boards on each) of 20 M-A-G-I-C boards
- 4 pages of 31 calling cards with characters plus M-A-G-I-C
- 1 page of 2 calling card record sheets (to help you keep track of what card matches you have done)
You can print out as many copies as you need. If you have a friend or co-worker who you think would enjoy this free printable activity, please share the link to this post with them
When you tap on the image below to subscribe and join the Rock Your Homeschool community, you’ll receive this printable pack in a PDF in an email, along with a super-secret password that opens the library to all RYHS freebies.
In addition to your freebies, you’ll be added to our email list and I’ll update you with ways to make life and learning fun.
Get your free M-A-G-I-C bingo game here or tap on the image below to subscribe and get started with magical fun using this free printable pack of Harry Potter-Inspired Bingo game!
How will you use this Harry Potter-Inspired Bingo Game for magical fun?
Share your ideas in the comments area below 🙂
If you like this Harry-Potter Inspired Bingo game, make sure to check these out:
Want even MORE Harry Potter-inspired learning fun? Enjoy a magical Harry Potter celebration: