Showing 1–24 of 36 results
Geography Fun (3)
History Fun (2)
Math Fun (10)
Poetry Fun (1)
Reading Fun (2)
Science Fun (13)
Writing Fun (2)
Take your creative writing fun to the next level with these 30 free printable prompts.
There are 6 pages with 5 prompts per page. Themes include:
- Balloons & Bubbles
- Mythological Creatures
Easily enjoy boost your science fun with this 3D soil layers diorama kit!
This free printable kit includes five pages. The 3D diorama pieces are on sets of two pages. One set is in color which is perfect if you need a print-and-go activity. The other set is black-and-white so you can customize it.
Enjoy a super cool (and mess-free) science activity with your kids!
This free printable volcano diorama kit has eight pages. The 3D diorama pieces are on sets of two pages. One set (of four pages) is in color which is perfect if you need a print-and-go activity. The other set (also four pages) is black-and-white so you can customize.
Enjoy geography fun and more!
The layout of each page includes:
- State name in open font (meaning your student can color or doodle in each letter to decorate)
- State license plate
- State flag
- Bordering states
- Interesting facts
- Color the state
- Draw the capital
- State abbreviation
- State nickname
- State bird
- State flower
- Date it became a state
Easily make geography fun for your kids!
This free printable (PDF) pack includes 12 pages:
🌎 There are Seven Continents on Earth
🌎 Our World on a Map
🌎 Name the Continents (cut-and-paste activity)
🌎 7 pages of coloring and working with the continents:
🌎My Passport: 2 pages for your child to make a mini-book
Get ready for some sensational math fun with your kids!
This free PDF (printable) set includes 6 pages of addition activities that you can use in so many different ways:
- Dice Game
- Hundreds Chart
- 3 Addition Bingo Game cards
- 1 blank Addition Bingo Game card
This free PDF (printable) set includes 5 pages of addition facts activities.
These free Addition Facts with Pets activities provide a variety of ways to practice basic addition. In this printable set, you’ll find:
- Roll-and-Cover Pup: This fun game uses 2 dice and small objects to cover answers for addition fun.
- Connect the Dots Cat: Your kids solve the addition problems, connect the dots according to answers, and color the cat.
- Color by Sum Fish: Find the sum and color according to the key to find a cute fish in its bowl.
- Pets Addition Memory Game: Two pages with a total of forty cards for awesome addition fun.
Easily add hands-on learning to your history fun!
These American Presidents facts cards includes 8 pages with ALL U.S. Presidents from Washington through Biden (+ updates for each election!).
Each card includes:
* Name of President
* Years of Presidency
* Political Party
* State represented
* Fun Facts (including nickname)
Creative ways to use include:
* with our Presidents coloring pages
* memory game (print 2 sets)
* timeline cards
* trivia fun
* homeschool morning time board
Tip: Print on white cardstock to extend durability.
Make back to school time extra special (& create special keepsakes) with your kids!
This free set of back to school handprint art activities includes a variety of styles with 10 blank and 10 examples (in color).
Provide your kids with a variety of ways to learn & practice sight words!
This collection of sight word worksheets contains 5 packs:
- Pre-Kindergarten (40 words)
- Kindergarten (52 words)
- First Grade (41 words)
- Second Grade (46 words)
- Third Grade (41 words)
Easily add a touch of creativity to each day with your kids!
This free printable doodle challenge pack includes 12 pages.
There are a total of 365 prompts. The prompts are divided into 12 undated months so you can use them year after year!
All 12 pages are in black-and-white so they’re easy to customize and print.
Enjoy some amazing around the world learning adventures with your kids using these World Flags Activities!
This printable pack includes 200 pages, including:
- 192 pages of World Flags Fact Sheets (blank) including flag to color
- 5 pages of World Flags (in color) to use for identification, reference, and fun
- 2 pages of links and creative activities
- 1 cover page
Want to easily give your kids extra handwriting practice? Get this pack & make it fun!
This FREE printable pack includes 26 Alphabet Cursive Worksheets.
Easily make art fun for your kids with these print-and-go coloring mixing activities!
In this free color mixing activities pack, you’ll find 8 pages including:
- Color Wheel poster (can be used to teach about primary and complementary colors, as well as for review and reference when completing activities)
- Color Wheel page (blank)
- Paint Colors page (blank)
- Mixing Secondary Colors page (blank)
- Tertiary Colors page (blank)
- Shades page (blank)
- Tints page (blank)
- My Favorite Color! page (creative space for your kids to pick and share their favorite color)
Have special learning fun with this FREE scientific method cootie catcher!
This printable is fantastic for:
- Classroom fun
- Homeschool brain break
- Family fun
Includes 2 pages: 1 scientific method cootie catcher + 1 page of folding instructions :)
Get a smart start to your homeschool physical education fun!
The Homeschool Physical Education Starter Pack has a variety of resources to help you make the most of this special time with your kids. These resources get you thinking about your homeschool PE journey and why it’s important to you. Perfect for your homeschool portfolio, too!
- My Homeschool PE Motivation
- Homeschool PE Goals
- Equipment List
- Homeschool PE Log
- Homeschool PE Plan for the Week
- Homeschool PE Journey
- My Fitness Log
- Healthy Foods I Love
- Weekly Meal Planner
- My Food & Beverage Diary
- Trackers (Cardio, Core, Strength, and Hydration)
- Recipe Card
- In Season Food List
- Challenge Charts (30 Day, 15 Day, 7 Day, & 10 charts with 100 options for tracking fun)
- Hours of Sleep Tracker
- Fitness Game
- List of Homeschool PE Ideas
- Brainstorm Your Ideas
Enjoy a fun printable 3D science project featuring the 7 layers of the earth with your kids!
This free printable kit includes four pages. The 3D diorama pieces are on sets of two pages. One set is in color and the other set is black-and-white.
Both sets include pages that serve as the base (or main parts) with the layers of the earth. One page (for each set) also has lines with distance in kilometers and labels for the 7 layers of the earth.
Enjoy a creative yet simple science activity with your kids!
Enjoy a creative yet simple science project with your kids!
Your kids will have a blast with this print-and-go science project!
Life of Fred Additional Activities
Printable Pack of Hands-On Activities, Crafts, & Snacks
Printable Chart For Every Chapter Includes:
-Facts to Practice
Also, every chapter includes at least one printable for hands-on learning fun.
End of content
End of content