These Mother’s Day cards for kids are super fun hands-on ways to celebrate the holiday.
This free printable set of cards includes 3 styles of 3D coloring fun activities with Mother’s Day themes. Your kids will have a blast making these cards in a variety of ways for special holiday fun.
Learn more about these cards (and how to enjoy – especially for incredible keepsakes) and get your free pack today!
- 1 Make Your Mother’s Day Celebrate with Kids Extra Special
- 2 Learn More About This Pack of Mother’s Day Cards
- 3 How to Make These Super Cool 3D Coloring Cards for Kids
- 4 Creative Ways to Boost the Fun with These Mother’s Day Activities for Kids
- 5 Get Your Free Set of Mother’s Day Cards for Kids
- 6 More Fun & Free Activities for Kids
Make Your Mother’s Day Celebrate with Kids Extra Special
You can easily boost your Mother’s Day celebration with kids!
Crafts (like these printable 3D cards) can be such awesome ways to enjoy hands-on activities with kids. Especially for a special event like Mother’s Day!
If you’re like me, it can feel overwhelming to try to pull off (and enjoy) a simple, mess-free craft that looks halfway decent. And Mother’s Day is extra awkward for a homeschool mom (like, do I make my boys sit down and create something to give me?!?)
That’s why I look for different ways to enjoy Mother’s Day crafts and activities with my boys (like our poetry teatime)!
Of course, I LOVE to share ideas and resources that I enjoy with my boys with YOU so you can also have a blast with your kids with a special yet simple Mother’s Day project without all the mess and stress.
This free printable Mother’s Day cards for kids pack will help you easily start and complete a super cute holiday project.
Your kids can give these creations to a loved one as a card, use it as decor, and/or enjoy it as a special keepsake for years to come.
Learn More About This Pack of Mother’s Day Cards
You’ll find 4 pages in this free printable pack of Mother’s Day coloring activities.
I recommend printing all 4 pages for your Mother’s Day cards (or decor) on white cardstock.
The first page includes:
- suggestions for enjoying this free pack of 3D cards
- step-by-step instructions
- visual example of the cards
- 2 stands with Mother’s Day themes to color and cut out
You’ll find 3 pages with a variety of styles for your printable Mother’s Day project.
On the front of all styles, your kids will color a flower in a pot with a cute bee and card.
On the back of all varieties, your kids will color a flower in a pot with a cute caterpillar and butterfly.
- Flower 1: Includes a card style with “Happy Mother’s Day” on the front and “To ____ and Love from _____” on the back.
- Flower 2: Includes “I LOVE YOU” on the front and dotted lines on the back for your kids to write a custom message.
- Flower 3: Includes blank styles for your children to customize on the front and the back.
Oh, and you can totally print as many copies of this Mother’s Day cards set as you need for your personal use, classroom, library, or other community event 😊
How to Make These Super Cool 3D Coloring Cards for Kids
You’ll want to gather these supplies to make it easier to enjoy creating these printable 3D cards:
- Card sheets printed on cardstock
- Glue or glue stick
- Coloring tools, like:
- color pencils
- Writing tools (if working on that style), like:
- erasable pens
Step-by-step instructions are found on page 1 of this pack. Here’s how I made Flower 1 style:
- Pick out which style you’d like to use for this project.
- Print on white cardstock.
- Color the stands.
- Cut out the stands.
- Glue the stands back to back.
- Write your message if using that style.
- Color the front and the back of your Mother’s Day card.
- Cut out the front and the back of your card.
- Glue the front and the back together.
- Use scissors to cut along the gray lines on the stands and the card.
- Place the cut slits on top of each other and slide down until snugly fit.
Creative Ways to Boost the Fun with These Mother’s Day Activities for Kids
Here are a few ideas and tips for making the most of this Mother’s Day project experience with your kids:
- Play music in the background as you work. You can pick the music based on what you need at that time – relaxing or upbeat.
- Print plenty of sets – enough for each person participating in the craft. Work at a table or large area and chat about Mother’s Day and what it means to you. Oh, and a great idea is to print a few extra copies of page 1 with the stands – in case your kids want to make all the styels!
- If you’ll be enjoying this activity with a larger group, work in pairs or small groups. Fantastic way to practice communication and collaboration skills!
- Make multiple Mother’s Day coloring cards for kids. You can create some for cards, table decor, or any other creative way you’d like to use.
- Place your card in a Mother’s Day-themed bag (or decorate a paper bag with Mother’s Day themes) to give as a frugal yet fun gift.
Get Your Free Set of Mother’s Day Cards for Kids
WooHoo! You’re on your way to having some amazing hands-on Mother’s Day fun with your kids!
This free printable pack for making 3D Mother’s cards (or decor) contains 4 pages (1 page with instructions and stands plus 3 styles of cards).
If you’d like to share this printable pack with your friends, family, or co-workers, that would be absolutely awesome. If you do, I ask that you please share this post. Thanks in advance for your cooperation and sharing!
To get this free printable 3D coloring Mother’s Day cards for kids pack, simply subscribe to Rock Your Homeschool.
You’ll receive an email with a PDF file, along with a password to open the Subscriber’s Library to all RYHS freebies.
Plus, you’ll get emails with ideas, resources, and encouragement to make life and learning fun 🙂
(Psst! Current RYHS members just need to access the Subscriber Freebies page and enter the password in your welcome email. If you have any problems or questions, please email Amy at [email protected])