These Father’s Day cards for kids are super cool and fun hands-on ways to celebrate the holiday.
This free printable set of cards includes 5 styles of 3D coloring fun activities with Father’s Day themes. Your kids will have a blast making these cards that have a variety of ways to use special holiday fun.
Oh, and these cards have rocket themes! You can use at least two of these styles for birthday parties and other space fun.
Learn more about these cards (and how to enjoy – especially for incredible keepsakes) and get your free pack today!
Enjoy an Extra Special Father’s Day Celebration with Kids
You can easily boost your Father’s Day festivities with kids!
Crafts (like these printable 3D cards) can be such awesome ways to enjoy hands-on activities and projects with kids. Especially for a special event like Father’s Day!
If you’re like me, it can feel overwhelming to try to pull off (and enjoy) a simple, mess-free craft that looks halfway decent.
That’s why I look for different ways to enjoy Father’s Day crafts and activities with my boys (like our poetry teatime)!
Of course, I totally LOVE to share ideas and resources that I enjoy with my boys with YOU so you can also have a blast with your kids with a special yet simple Father’s Day project without all the mess and stress.
This free printable Father’s Day cards for kids set will help you easily start and complete a super cute holiday project.
Your kids can create and give these creations to a loved one as a card, use it as decor, and/or enjoy it as a special keepsake for years to come.
Learn More About This Set of Father’s Day Cards
You’ll discover 6 pages in this free printable pack of Father’s Day 3D coloring activities.
I suggest printing all 6 pages for your Father’s Day cards (or decor) on white cardstock.
The first page includes:
- suggestions for enjoying this free pack of 3D cards
- step-by-step instructions
- visual example of the cards
- 2 stands with cute aliens and a moon to color and cut out
You’ll find 5 pages with a variety of styles for your printable Father’s Day project.
On the front of all styles, your kids will color a rocket with moon, stars, and flag with a heart.
On the back of all varieties, your kids will color a rocket with a cute alien, moon, and stars.
- Rocket 1: Includes a card style with “Happy Father’s Day” on the front and “To ____ and Love from _____” with Happy Father’s Day on the back.
- Rocket 2: Includes “BEST DAD in the WORLD” on the front and “HAPPY FATHER’S DAY!” and “To ____ and Love from _____” on the back.
- Rocket 3: Includes “I LOVE you to the moon & back” on the front and “To ____ and Love from _____” on the back.
- Rocket 4: Includes “You’re out of this world!” with dotted lines on the back for your kids to write a custom message.
- Rocket 5: Includes blank styles for your children to customize on the front and the back.
Oh, and you can totally print as many copies of this Father’s Day cards set as you need to enjoy with your kids for your personal use, classroom, library, or other community event 😊
How to Make These Super Cool 3D Coloring Cards for Kids
You’ll want to collect these supplies and have them available to make it easier to enjoy creating these printable 3D cards:
- Card sheets printed on cardstock
- Glue or glue stick
- Coloring tools, like:
- color pencils
- Writing tools (if working on that style), like:
- erasable pens
Step-by-step instructions are found on page 1 of this set. Here’s how I made Rocket 1 style:
- Pick out which style you’d like to use for this project.
- Print on white cardstock.
- Color the stands.
- Cut out the stands.
- Glue the stands back to back.
- Write your message if using that style.
- Color the front and the back of your Mother’s Day card.
- Cut out the front and the back of your card.
- Glue the front and the back together.
- Use scissors to cut along the gray lines on the stands and the card.
- Place the cut slits on top of each other and slide down until snugly fit.
Simple & Creative Ways to Boost the Fun with These Father’s Day Activities for Kids
Here are a few ideas and tips for making the most of this Father’s Day project experience with your kids:
- Print plenty of sets – enough for each person participating in the craft. Work at a table or large area and talk about Father’s Day and what it means to you. Oh, and it’s an incredible idea is to print a few extra copies of page 1 with the stands – in case your kids want to make all the styles!
- If you’ll be enjoying this activity with a larger group, work in pairs or small groups. Fantastic way to practice communication and collaboration skills!
- Play music in the background as you work. You can pick the music based on what you need at that time – relaxing or upbeat.
- Make multiple Father’s Day coloring cards for kids. You can create some for cards, table decor, or any other creative way you’d like to use.
- Place your card in a Father’s Day-themed bag (or decorate a paper bag with Father’s Day themes) to give as a frugal yet fun gift.
Get Your Free Set of Father’s Day Cards for Kids
High five! You’re on your way to having some fantastic hands-on Father’s Day fun with your kids!
This free printable set for making 3D Father’s cards (or decor) contains 6 pages (1 page with instructions and stands plus 5 styles of cards).
If you’d like to share this printable pack with your friends, family, or co-workers, that would be absolutely awesome. If you choose to do so, I ask that you please share this post. Thanks in advance for your cooperation and sharing!
To get this free printable 3D coloring Father’s Day cards for kids set, simply subscribe to Rock Your Homeschool.
You’ll get an email with a PDF file, along with a password to open the Subscriber’s Library to all RYHS freebies.
Plus, you’ll get emails with ideas, tips, resources, and encouragement to make life and learning fun 🙂
(Psst! Current RYHS members just need to access the Subscriber Freebies page and enter the password in your welcome email. If you have any problems or questions, please email Amy at [email protected])