Free September Conversation Starters for Fun Chats with Kids
There are so many wonderful things to celebrate and talk about in September!
When life gets busy, you can still have time for fun chats with your kids with these free printable September conversation starters. Find out more and how I love to use these conversational (and writing!) prompts with my boys.
Why Your Kids Will Love September Conversation Starters
September is the start of so much fun stuff! Back to homeschool (or school) time, Autumnal Equinox, and all the fabulous Fall festivities that come with it.
September also has a ton of fun holidays to celebrate like:
- Cheese Pizza Day
- Kids Take Over the Kitchen Day (STEAM Kids in the Kitchen is a great way to have fun with this day)
- Play-Doh Day
- Talk Like a Pirate Day
- Coffee Day (this is my favorite day of them all!)
That’s a lot of great things to talk about! And September Conversation Starters will help you not miss out on any of that seasonal and holiday fun.
My five boys and I use these conversation starters:
- During our awesome doodling fun
- As writing prompts
- For awesome doodling fun!
We even bring them in our minivan when we homeschool on-the-go 🙂 Keeps the boys engaged and we have some great giggles.
Get Your Free September Conversation Starters!
To help you get the most out of these September conversation starters, here are a few tips on using and best practices:
- Keep it simple with these conversation prompts to get your family started and build on your conversational successes.
- Print the 4 pages and use as is or you can cut into strips. Some conversation starters coincide with homeschool fun days.
- You can adapt the conversation starters to best fit the ages and stages of your homeschool, classroom, or family. Customize to fit your family’s personality style 😉
There are 7 conversation starters per page with each page divided into 4 weeks (28 total conversation starters). Mix it up or follow the order in which they are presented. Customize to optimize your experience!
When you join the Rock Your Homeschool community, you’ll receive these printables in a PDF download in an email, along with a super-secret password that opens the library to all our RYHS freebies. Also, you’ll receive email updates with ways to make learning fun plus instant downloads to all new freebies.
(Psst! Current RYHS members just need to access the Subscriber Freebies page and enter the password in your welcome email. Or get the instant download in the email the week of this post.)
Click HERE or on the image below to subscribe and get started on rockin’ your homeschool with September Conversation Starters!
What are some fun ways that you’ll use these conversation starters with your kids?
Share your ideas in the comments area below 🙂
If you like these Conversation Starters for September, you’ll love:
Free September Brain Breaks for Kids
Free Calendar of Fun Days for Kids